[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
New Boards on PS3 Monopoly Streets  XML
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion

There are 2 new Boards on Monopoly Streets for the PS3 called Stratosphere City and Championship Board. What is needed to unlock there 2 boards? I have everything unlocked but these 2 boards.

I'm having the same problem with Stratosphere City and the other board.
I tried contacting EA directly but they said that they couldn't help me with "game play".
*Frustrated!

Yep its frustrating! I was hoping they would do a future city version as the previous monopoly game had one and I guess they have but there seems to be no way to access these two new boards, at least not the way all the others are, so its either a mix up or they need to be accessed in some other way but to not let anyone know how you go about it is sorta a screw up too! Any one else notice the little bug where you can only buy a max of 20 hotels NOT 22 like you should be able to if you modify the rules? All other monopoly games allow for up to 22 hotels as there are 22 real estate spaces for them but this one only lets you max out at 20.....

Same here (ps3 version), the boards just seem to be there to taunt and tease us.

I was hoping the 1.01 patch would add the three missing tokens, but they are still no where to be found.

duplicate

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/27/2010 10:17:23

I called EA about not being able to access Stratosphere City and the Championship board. The person who I spoke with said that they may not be ready to play, so they are coming up as place holders. Doesn't seem to make sense to me that we'd be able to see them at all if they weren't ready to be played.
So hopefully within a week or so the boards will be playable.

I hope the stratospheric board be available soon, i love this game, and i hope the saving problem fix as well, i want more city boards, at night, jungle, whatever, I hope they release new boards soon,

I'm just as curious as everyone else. However I do have a lead on new tokens which leads me to speculate that Its all fueled by online play. The Stratosphere City Board only appears as an online play option, as well as the Champion Board. Here is the lead.... I was setting up a rated online game and a player entered and as they were selecting through their token options, I saw the rider on the horse. Could there be a thimble too?

I think these secret options are unlocked with game play earnings, rankings or even achieving trophies.

Anyone that has unlocked a board or has the horse token please let us know.

I have feared that might be the case, which means I will never get to enjoy those boards or tokens.

oh noooo! playing this online sucks

This is all frankly B.S.! I have played online and wasnt able to access the new stuff any better.

Whats more the new version download is full of bugs major ones like your earnings will go down to zero, your purchased items will disapear as well!

And worse I spend days emailing, calling etc EA about this and tech support only says these are not technical problems but problems with YOUR gameplay B.S.!

and they also said that tech support CANNOT pass on any problems with the game to the programmers to fix! B.S.!

and that if I ever had any chance of the programmers ever know about it and maybe doing anything about was to post the problems here as they "usually" take a look at the blog complaints to see if there might be a problem B.S.

What a way to run a company!!

it seems the boards will need to be purchased

the boards and like 3 new tokens (like horse and rider) are available
tokens .99 cent
board like 4 bucks i think

is sTRATOSPHERIC board available yet?

Your player level has to be 10 (you can see it in your profile). After you turn to level 10, the game allows you to buy the Championship board (USD $2.49) and the Stratosphere City (USD $6.99). It also lets you buy 3 more tokens (Cannon, Rocking Horse, Horse and Rider) for USD 0.99 each

ps3.labamor wrote:Your player level has to be 10 (you can see it in your profile). After you turn to level 10, the game allows you to buy the Championship board (USD $2.49) and the Stratosphere City (USD $6.99). It also lets you buy 3 more tokens (Cannon, Rocking Horse, Horse and Rider) for USD 0.99 each

i thought this was only in the european store
never even knew we had levels
but once u turn level 10, will a notice pop up in the game? or it'll finally show up in the USA psn store?
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion
Go to: