Haterz_Rejoice wrote:Situation's

QB Mystery
HB Not solid just yet
FB Dying Breed
WR Hilarious
TE Above Average
T's One should be cut the other should be converted to RT
G's & C Bottom Dwellers
DE Garbage !! With a sprinkle of Mystery (Jenkins)
DT Old and Too Young
OLB Garbage !! We're wasting years of their careers away by having them stand up (3-4)
MLB With Fletch we definitely have the best 4-3 MLB but as a 3-4 ILB even he isnt at his best
CB's Making good money , and practicing hard i guess
S's Mystery

Yeah we suck

Dude please stop with the negativity. I'm so sick of it. You are obviously not a Redskins fan... You are nothing but a troll.

QB - RG3 or Luck (either way we have one of the best 2 QB's coming out of the draft in a long time)
RB - Helu/Royster are a good tandem. They were both 100+ yard rushers with 2nd and 3rd string O-line last year.
FB - Darrell Young shows alot of promise especially considering Shanahans released Sellers. They see potential.
WR - Hankerson, Garcon, Morgan, Armstrong, Austin, Paul. Sounds good to me.
TE - If Davis stays away from the stuff he can be top 3 in the league and Cooley is always consistent.
T - I'll agree we need to do something with Brown but Williams is fine.
G - May not be best but aren't horrible
C - Weakest part of O-Line

DE - Carriker had best year last year, Bowen is solid, Jenkins shows promise. Position is fine.
DT - Cofield is more than solid. He was still learning last year for 3-4, he will be even better this year.
OLB - Best position on the team. Orakpo and Kerrigan. Both will be better this year could be best tandem in league.
MLB - Fletcher will be back and Riley is getting better by the day. MLB is more than okay.
CB - Could use some work, but at least there will be competition this year.
S - Weakest position on the defense. We don't really know what we have right now.

On another note. I was thinking about this the other day. If we can draft a CB or trade for one to take Deangelo's place. It might be a good idea to move Hall to FS. He is definitely a ball hawk and if he is at FS he won't have to get as physical on the line which is great for him he can roam and make plays without being as exposed.

We are getting rid of All the Bum's you Praised !!! Like i said we would do it. Only a few more scrub's to go before we have a new look. Moving Hall to FS is about the dumbest thing you've ever said !! Hall makes way to much money to do anything other than be cut !!

Look's like we're kicking tires off of spare part car's & paying Garcon money only receiver's who can beat double coverage should make. We don't have any threat's on the offense to compliment RGIII. Our coaching staff has there work cut out for them this season. Would be a darn shame if we fall face first and end up in the top 5 picks next year. RGIII can only do so much by himself, to go along with he relies way to heavily on the coaches from whistle to whistle. Our hand's were tied , i will add that i would much rather have RG3 running the show over some 1 and done Vet's the next 3 season's.

Sure hope Raheem Morris doesnt woo Mr Synder over on signing (BUM) Tenard Jackson from his mighty bucc's secondary.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/10/2012 17:07:31

[Avatar]

[b]Made my Post 5 Day's ago about BUM a$.$ Tanard Jackson[/b] !!!! We've brought in some Garbage, On top of Keeping some Garbage !! We are so freaking predictable on & off the field!! God what a blessing it would be for RG3III to keep his spirit's high and soaring !! While surrounded by mediocre talent Roster Wide !! The 3-4 need's to go & if not we will continue too see Brian Orakpo fall face first against the run for year's to come.

I am 100% UnBiased.... Don't confuse it with not knowing anything. It's all speculation until it's written in the book's anyway.

[Avatar]

Just got wind that Lito Sheppard has been laying the wood down on Jabarr Gaffney's ole lady !! Gaff took it to Tweeter so it look's like we might find ourselves out one of the few good guy's sitting on the roster...

I am 100% UnBiased.... Don't confuse it with not knowing anything. It's all speculation until it's written in the book's anyway.

[Avatar]

I dont know if i speak for everyone , but i dont know why we just didn't give Fletch a 2 yr extension before the season even ended !! For what he has been to this Defense since coming here , I wouldnt argue you him making 10 Mill a year. Our front office should have a spot in the Dictionary beside the word pieceOFshit

[Avatar]

Finally some good New's !! We brought in Neil Racker's t kick FG's while Gano boot's KickOff's!!

One more bum on his way out the door. Bye Bye , OhnoNotGano !!

Dude, Mitch, Haterz, Wierdo shut up, man and get a life!

RG3- will be a thrill to watch him play and "should" be rated coming in great. 90+ speed, THP and all the other things that make speedy qbs great in Madden. This guy is even more of a threat coming out than Vick (shut up haterz, its a fact). His body of work and even his accuracy short, medium and deep are all good. He has talent around him and I think the line will improve just because of the fact Griffin is an extremely mobile who will be able to escape out of the pocket. I am very glad he is on the Redskins! Madden rating: 85 overall

Guard Josh LeRibeus- Not as athletic as I figured we would be going, but not a slob completely. He has a good first step and explosion. He won't be giving up on blocking a defender even when he is beat (I think he will get many penalties if asked to start right away) Regardless, he lost a ton of weight and hopefully doesn't suck, we need one of these lineman to start. Madden rating 67

Guard Adam Gettis- This guy can run the zone blocking scheme coming out of Iowa. Honestly think he might be a better option than the earlier guard picked. The difference is probably just nastyness, Leribeus is a mean guy on the football field. This guy is more likely to start imo. Madden rating 69

[Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

ProBowlin , we used our 3rd rounder on a guy we could have gotten in the 4th or 5th , not to mention we wasted a 4th rounder on a freakin QB for god know's what reason. We managed to pick up two guy's from Iowa who will be special team's players their whole career if that. I haven't seen RG3 play a down for us yet , but Gahlee S.T.L is loading up and they aren't even close to finished yet... The Value of the big Trade Swing's S.T.L's way by a wide margin. Not to mention we're going to roll out with 3 HB's 23 yr's old and younger , with hopes and aspirations of bringing back Hightower as our Starter .... ???? I mean , i dont know what game film these idiot's watch but Those stretch run's and all that zone blocking * is going to set us back even more year's once The Shanahan's are distinguished of. We're going to bring in a new regime and revert back to the 4-3 and finnaly put our best player in a 3 point stance (Ryan Kerrigan)
I posted this somewhere else. he

Orakpo OLB --- Zone D- --- Man F --- PassRush B+ --- RunDefense D- --- Relentlances' C+
Orakpo DE --- Zone Who Cares --- Man Who Cares --- PassRush A --- RunDefense C- --- Relentlances' B+

Kerrigan OLB --- Zone D --- Man D --- PassRush B+ --- RunDefense C+ --- Relentlances' B
Kerrigan DE --- Zone Who Cares --- Man Who Cares --- PassRush A --- RunDefense B --- Relentlances' A+

Whats even worse is that Orakpo is super effective playing on the opposite strong side (Kerrigan's Position). They shoudl have known these thing's before they started drafting 4-3 lineman to stand up and look a hot mess 8 out of 9 plays.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/29/2012 10:00:59

Our 4th spent on a Qb who was on most boards higher. He keeps us from having to have Grossman or Beck in the line up if RG3 gets an injury. He is a good enough prospect to get time as a back-up and down the road might be able increase his value.. Several analsyst say that he will be a starter in the NFL. I think we need a capable back up and he is one. Not a terrible pick, haterz/mitch.

3 fresh legged RBs is a bad thing? Hightower is good at picking up the blitz, hopefully he gets resigned (really doubt he will start, haterz) we have two backs who are perfect as one cut downhill runners, now three. Hightower "if" resigned will be a our veteran presence in the backfield.

We aren't a 4-3 team, our 3-4 defense was great last year and we had injuries everywhere. If we get rid of Shanahan (which won't happen) a new regime will start fresh, just like they all do and rebuild. This is year 3 and we will be improved. Our roster is better than I have seen in years. Depth is important and we have depth.

Are you one of those guys, who when you buy a new car goes, "man, this car sucks, its terrible, I am such a loser for driving it", but continue to drive the car anyways? I am sure your negative about lots of things in life if your freaking over our roster compared to previous years. We were a qb away from being more than just decent last year. We have our Qb and one we can bring in if need be.

[Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

Great Post Pro , but all it's going to translate into is a 6 and 10 season at best. The Shanahan circus is 16 games away from being fired. Watch out for Raheem Morris to regroup the Troop's come 2013...

A 6-10 season would still be enough for Shanahan to keep his job(rookie Qb like RG3 gives Shannahan 3 years easy). I believe in what Shanahan is doing, I believe coaches should be in charge of a team, not the players. The NFL is a business and the Redskins even when losing sell tickets, sell merchandise and make for the #2 most profitable franchise in the NFL. Shanahan isn't some idiot, he wants to improve and is building the team his way.

We are watching a coach and GM make the decisions right now. This is going to be a decent football team and they are built to succeed. Let's hope that they do now that we have an actual qb.

[Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

You said it just right for Once Pro !!

Our Coaches & GM should have control , not the player's ! Too Bad our Coaches only have about 10% of the control in Washington (Evaluating & Drafting) & (The Coaches could also be the sole reason London Fletcher got resigned , because without him . WHOA !! ?? I Bet ole Big Money Dan couldn't wait to drop 60mil on Dan Conner or somebody)...

Another 39% Goes to our (WAY OVERPAID) Free Agent acquisition's over the past 10 year's. They either have Dan's intrest , or they don't. If Dan don't won't em , they ain't coming! He has been paying to win for too long, that's called an addiction my friend. The trend will continue. I will however add that these So Called Savior's we've brought in through Free Agency this season(SMH) Must have kissed some really good A.S.S on the Phone with Danny. Not only do we have player's on our roster that they can't cut because of the crap we pulled trying to release people in the uncap year. Yeah all those OverPaid Bum's !! Albert's Having fun at strip club's with young white women.!! We over pay trash , and throw 10 Mill at LONDON . (SMFH) !! Dude is worth every dime of 15 mill a year to us right now and has been for awhile !

Well we all know Danny aint giving up title of CEO in CHarge ! 51% of the control directly goes to him. No if ands but's what's huh's so's about it. Dan feel's like King Tut up in that Biaatchh.. He's like a world leader who gets beat up on , and bribes other countries with riches to join forces. He SUCKS as a Leader & damn sure sucks at running a Historic Pro Football Team.

Shanahan did not bring in Haynesworth, from day 1 Shanahan was on him and expecting more out of him. He didn't do what was asked and got benched, which shortly brought on his release. He was an uncoachable player, Mcnabb became lazy and sucked it up, same with Portis and others.

The guy's that Shanahan brought in will need to continue playing at a high level to stay on this team. It's been seen over and over again, Shanahan is on the getting a player on a bargain or the talent level is high and either just broke out or about too. Garcon is a good reciever (breaking out), matched with Moss, Hankerson and Morgan we are set on recievers.

Not sure about Chris Cooley, but we moved Niles Paul to TE. He would cause some mismatches, but I don't think he's got a chance in replacing Cooley (I hope not we will see tho) Fred Davis better not be smoking the bud's anymore, we need him to continue being a big part of our offense and he's getting paid!

If you take a look at the Redskins roster you notice the offensive line is the weakest. I think they will be fine, but I worry about our secondary, Merryweather is about to be cut, Tanard Jackson is cheap and I don't know if Gomes can be a big threat in the back end. I guess maybe Cedrick Griffin at FS and Tanard Jackson at SS?

[Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

PROBOWLIN wrote:Dude, Mitch, Haterz, Wierdo shut up, man and get a life!

RG3- will be a thrill to watch him play and "should" be rated coming in great. 90+ speed, THP and all the other things that make speedy qbs great in Madden. This guy is even more of a threat coming out than Vick (shut up haterz, its a fact). His body of work and even his accuracy short, medium and deep are all good. He has talent around him and I think the line will improve just because of the fact Griffin is an extremely mobile who will be able to escape out of the pocket. I am very glad he is on the Redskins! Madden rating: 85 overall

Guard Josh LeRibeus- Not as athletic as I figured we would be going, but not a slob completely. He has a good first step and explosion. He won't be giving up on blocking a defender even when he is beat (I think he will get many penalties if asked to start right away) Regardless, he lost a ton of weight and hopefully doesn't suck, we need one of these lineman to start. Madden rating 67

Guard Adam Gettis- This guy can run the zone blocking scheme coming out of Iowa. Honestly think he might be a better option than the earlier guard picked. The difference is probably just nastyness, Leribeus is a mean guy on the football field. This guy is more likely to start imo. Madden rating 69

I don't know if you all play Madden Ultimate Team or anything but RG3 is rated an 83 overall. Which is perfect. Donny has said that he would have a super rating in Madden13 and is possibly going to be the highest rated rookie in Madden history!!! I'm kinda sad now because all the cheesers in online play are going to start using the Redskins and people are going to say that we are using the Redskins because of RG3 although we have been using them through the tough years. I have never played an online game with anyone but the Redskins and I have a winning overall record. I can't wait to be able to play with the Redskins and actually have a quarterback that doesn't throw the game away at the end!!!

Madden NFL Series  > Madden NFL Roster and Ratings Discussion
Go to: