[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Tiger Woods 11: "Played the Pros" and "Hanging Chad" help (P...  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Online Play

I would also like to add my vote for one more survey and live tournament. Please, i really would like to have plat in this game.

And maybe one suggestion for future games. It would really be a good idea not to create trophies like these at all or put there another (offline) possibility to get them. Mass Effect 3 with its multiplayer trophies which had another single player way of fulfilment was great example how it should be done.

can i add another vote for the survey and played the pro's trophy. i only bought this game recently along with TW12 and just missed the most recent opportunities. ive had TW titles since TW05 so would love the opportunity to carry on with completing the newest ones. i understand this is 2 versions old now but i also know that just like BC1's I Am Bad Company trophy glitch you,EA, do listen to player feedback and try to resolve issues even 2-3 years down the line. The loyal EA following are waiting for your,what i presume will be, last offering of the played the pro's trophy and also one last survey. these are just a few voices from other forums ghere are more out there. thanks

Please add me to the vote to add another survey.

Can we have any update from dev if one more survey/tournament is still planed? Last info was [i]after Tiger 13[/i] which is out for quite some time. Thanks in advance.

[quote=Mikek1107]Can we have any update from dev if one more survey/tournament is still planed? Last info was [i]after Tiger 13[/i] which is out for quite some time. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Yes please EA - you are just ignoring your customers now. I am actually holding off buying Tiger Woods 13 because of this issue. I'm sure other people feel the same. At the very least can you explain why you are not able to allow a survey? Or a play the pros tournament? It seems simple? It's like you have purposely disabled these features.

I was reading a few posts on the Fourm back, and you guys at EA said we are just posting because of the trophy. That's true, and you said we don't care about feedback. There was a survey up about the best DLC pack after searching the net. How many people ACTUALY bought the DLC and legitimately contributed to the survey? All the others did for the trophy...

If you want a legitimate survey, ask what people thought of the game, and if they will buy another one. You will get your feedback, business, and we will get our trophy.

Sorry to bring this up again, but could we please have an update in this. Even the negative information is better than none.

Any update?

There are still no online tournaments at all now. Could we have some news on when there will be more?

If you are going to conduct a survey soon I think the question should be "how important are trophies to your game experience?"

Could we please have a reply from Dev about this? Thanks

Like many others I have been waiting and waiting patiently while TW13 was released. We were promised that a survey would be posted after the launch but that is still not the case many months later.

We are your customers who support you through purchasing your products. Our commitment to buying your products is based on a mutual trust that you will provide a reasonable level of support. You know that trophies are a part of all games now and your design of the trophies be it good or bad should be supported.

What you are doing by this lack of response is saying you don't care about us and causing serious consideration of buying future EA games.

The trophy design may not have been the best but it is your product and you need to support it. As a fellow software developer I would not be happy unless my customer was happy.

We are simply asking you to post a long time survey, nothing more.

Surely letting people be able to finish the game by giving us the option of obtaining the last 2 trophies will actually boost sales. I for one have lost interest in playing tiger woods because of this issue - I have tiger woods 12 already and was planning to by 13 too. Give people the ability to complete tiger woods 11 - this will respark their interest in tiger woods and chances are they will buy tiger woods 12 or 13 which will also lead to more sales from courses and add ons.

Come on EA, youlll not be getting another nice request from me trying to butter you up to deliver what is a simple request from your customers who have paid for a service you are failing to provide.
So please EA do not just ignore what is a simple problem with a simple solution

Please give us some TW11 survey news EA! There are many fans who are just waiting for some news on this.

Any news about a survey would be gratefull,just need hanging chad now,had the game about 5 months and no survey yet,i bought the online pass to get this plat.dissapointed in paying for online to get all the trophies and they are still not available.don't know a great deal about games but why can't a survey be up there permanently.im another one not buying tiger woods 13 until we get this trophy out of the way
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Online Play
Go to: