[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Madden 13 Ideas?  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Off Topic

1. You need to have the games (when your playing) be more like MLB 2k12 and FIFA 12, you need to have updates on other games going on and what the scores and teams are, and they need to talk about streaks too.

2. You need to have more of the Hot/Cold streaks and the official roster updates should affect that.

3. You need to have the Historical teams such a 81' 49ers or the 86' Giants.

4. You need the stands to be more realistic. Maybe have chants that they cheer, have the stands not just be blurry people but more in depth.

5. The Ultimate Team for Madden 12 was the greatest so far, I have no complaints about that.

6. There needs to be more variety of songs in the menu, more then 8 songs so it doesn't get to repetitive.

7. The Gold Edition with the Panini players needs to come out at the same time as the regular one if it did not this year. (I'm not sure if it did)

DAM you guys have awesome ideas . Ideas that might make madden 2013 better than 2k5, to bad these EA homos wont take the time to read this stuff. Instead they will accept ideas from a dude name Franswau or wut ever some * from the UK who don't have a clue what the game need to be the true sim it claims to be . They take more good things out the game and give us stuff we never asked for . Like why did they take create a play and formation out of the ps3 and psp version that was the only thing that kinda gave madden an edge and made me by the psp version every year to import my plays to the ps3 to use in my franchise mode .

I think EA Sports needs to take some ideas from NBA 2K12 like when David Stern is at the podium announcing the draft picks and trades, The NBA homepage used to see what's going on in the NBA, rumor mill, able to change head coaches during the season, developmental drills, and customizing your shooting form and also game sliders. These ideas will help make Madden NFL 13 better.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/21/2012 17:00:52

EA, You need to consider adding a new feature called ''Custom QB Mechanics''. this feature able you to customize the way your qb dropback in the pocket , his footwork, how he holds the ball on dropbacks, his throwing motion, and the way he throws on the run. Fine tuned the gameplay sliders to react the same way you set the CPU sliders. Have the ability to create your own route and use it in any offensive play. be allow to choose to wear short , half , or long sleeves on one or both of any player's arm. Add better music. Add a qb release rating to help seperate Qbs from those that release the football fast from qbs that don't release the football fast. Change the way you scout draft picks by sending your scouts out to scout whoever you choose during the regular season and getting updated scouting reports depend on how many times you evaluate a draft prospect then have the choice to play mini-games to unlock more of a draft pick's ratings during the offseason. And be able to have Roger Goodell call out the draft picks and trades on draft day . And also add Sportscenter to review games played around the NFL.

P.S. post your messages about what you think of my ideas.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 04/27/2012 15:56:46

You guys should go back to the old madden superstar mode. where you could own a crib and have an agent and interviews.. it would be much more exciting then just a plain old super star screen over and over again. Make superstar fun agian!!!

[Avatar]

I would more than anything like for them to update the kicking engine. I created a thread a while ago on here, and the following is the transcript from said thread.

Aiming your kick: First thing is first, remove the red arrow, and replace it with the old onside kick ball and cursor. This would make aiming your kick a bit more challenging. What you would be doing is essentially placing where on the ball that you want your foot to make contact. If you want the ball to go right then place the cursor on the left, want it to go high, place it on the bottom.

The Meter: In my opinion the kick meter is out dated, and has to go. Instead replace this with a timing mechanism similar to what NBA 2k uses for it's free throws. After you get done aiming your kick, and snap the ball, once your kicker starts his run up you have to time his plant then fellow through of his leg by two movements of the analog stick. When you want him to plant, you pull back on the analog stick, and to follow through push forward. The kickers power, and accuracy ratings would determine the timing window. The straighter you move the analog stick the more accurate the kick, and the faster you push up the more power.

Crunch Time: Clutch kicks at the end of the 4th quarter or overtime need to feel as such. I would like to see Madden incorporate an "Ice the kicker" feature previously seen in NCAA. I would also like to see a kicker clutch rating, which would fluctuate the kickers rating depending on his clutch.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/26/2012 23:49:44

[Avatar]

I would like to see some better things for Madden 13 Ultimate Team. To save people from getting scammed. Make it so you can trade up to 4 cards for 1 or 4 for 2 however it is. Just make it so people don't get scammed. Also let them add coins. So say i wanted Ghost Champ. I give him a offer and instead of the risk of getting scammed i would offer Ghost Bob Sanders, PO Reed and 100k. He either accepts or rejects and i don't lose any of my cards from getting scammed. And with the auction house. Make it so that the cards have to start at a certain price. let the cards start wherever they want. Have a bidding and trading system like FIFA

Successful Deals- Iamtheclansman, yospurzy

[Avatar]

Commentary needs to be fixed bad

DU Member

[Avatar]

Also i would like to see fantasy draft back in 13!

DU Member

i think super bowl games should be more exciting and halftime should have a performance i know it will take work but its worth it get madonna music to play or just a halftime peformance and the end celebration should be awesome

How about making sure that the salary cap works. Seems so simple but somehow they messed that up

1.)Well play recitation would be nice so after someone runs the same play ever time your players will catch on and defend it that would get rid of money plays
2.)more realistic kicking so people can't hit that 54 yard fg so easily
3.)the ball hawk button is a little over powered every player as the ability to pick it off either the first time or seconde time it's thrown in their direction i mean there should be some type of risk to using this button I haven't seen it yet and I've played over 100 games
4.) running the ball yes running into ur linemen will stop you but there isn't any chance for a sec effort they just get balled up
5.) blocking when I'm running to the outside I don't want or need my lead blocker to block the 300 lb linemen that is 3 yards behind me I need the FS that is coming up to be blocked this is very irritating
6.) come from behind tackles and angle tackles when someone dives from a distance and ends up on my back instead of tripping me up and giving me the possibilities of regaining balance and gaining couple more yards
7.) 2 minute awernance so when you only have 1 timeout and your trying to make a game winning drive your players react in a timely fashion and smart play fashion this isn't very bad but could use some work
8.) squib kick the seconde line runs forward when the ball passes them instead of getting the ball very big error here in my opinion I have lost the ball to people who squib kick it every time
9.) ok so ur saying we can be the field general well how about being able to call out a blitz duh this seems pretty straight forward I thought that would be an effective way to stop nano blitzing
10.) the glitches I mean come on ea
11.)accelerated clock is cool but should be able to be turned on or off in the offensive huddle
12.) more mixed coverages the only man zone I can find is two man under and robber if there are more please tell me I may be wrong
13.)tipped ball catches it almost never happens the ball is tipped and I have two wide outs and it hits my wideout in the chest goes both ways offensively and defensively
Well that's what I gotta say about madden 13 there is more but dont wanna ramble on pretty disappointed in the game play yeah the the true physics is cool but a little off in my opinion I really hope 2k starts making a football game well I would appreciate other people's opinion on what I wrote and to the ea game developers I am open to any job opportunities lol

[1.)Well play recitation would be nice so after someone runs the same play ever time your players will catch on and defend it that would get rid of money plays
2.)more realistic kicking so people can't hit that 54 yard fg so easily
3.)the ball hawk button is a little over powered every player as the ability to pick it off either the first time or seconde time it's thrown in their direction i mean there should be some type of risk to using this button I haven't seen it yet and I've played over 100 games
4.) running the ball yes running into ur linemen will stop you but there isn't any chance for a sec effort they just get balled up
5.) blocking when I'm running to the outside I don't want or need my lead blocker to block the 300 lb linemen that is 3 yards behind me I need the FS that is coming up to be blocked this is very irritating
6.) come from behind tackles and angle tackles when someone dives from a distance and ends up on my back instead of tripping me up and giving me the possibilities of regaining balance and gaining couple more yards
7.) 2 minute awernance so when you only have 1 timeout and your trying to make a game winning drive your players react in a timely fashion and smart play fashion this isn't very bad but could use some work
8.) squib kick the seconde line runs forward when the ball passes them instead of getting the ball very big error here in my opinion I have lost the ball to people who squib kick it every time
9.) ok so ur saying we can be the field general well how about being able to call out a blitz duh this seems pretty straight forward I thought that would be an effective way to stop nano blitzing
10.) the glitches I mean come on ea
11.)accelerated clock is cool but should be able to be turned on or off in the offensive huddle
12.) more mixed coverages the only man zone I can find is two man under and robber if there are more please tell me I may be wrong
13.)tipped ball catches it almost never happens the ball is tipped and I have two wide outs and it hits my wideout in the chest goes both ways offensively and defensively
Well that's what I gotta say about madden 13 there is more but dont wanna ramble on pretty disappointed in the game play yeah the the true physics is cool but a little off in my opinion I really hope 2k starts making a football game well I would appreciate other people's opinion on what I wrote and to the ea game developers I am open to any job opportunities lol
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Off Topic
Go to: