[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Roster and Ratings Discussion : New York Giants  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden NFL Roster and Ratings Discussion

Although Terrell Thomas is injured and was out for the season when he tore his ACL. His speed is only a 86 while his acceleration is a 90. Giants, fans have said that Terrell Thomas is the fastest CB in the giants secondary. But, he is a 85 speed and 90 acceleration. He was timed in a 4.5 in the 40 so i wouldnt know how the experts would portray his actual ratings in the speed and acceleration from a video game perspective.

Chad Jones, who involved in a car accident i think a year ago was timed in a 4.8 in the 40. I heard that he is trying to make a comeback to play next year for the gmen.
[Email]

[Avatar]

Just because someone has a great 40 time doesn't mean they play that fast on the field. Idk about thomas or Jones but just because a guy has a 4.5 40 doesn't mean his speed is 96 and acc 95 or something.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/2012 16:16:44

BB
[WWW] [Yahoo!]

Michael Boley, the guy whos regarded as one of the key factors to the giants defensive turnaround, gets 17 tackles and 2 sacks in the playoff. Hes an underrated, so you would think Donny Moore would raise him up a few points right? WRONG he gets a 2 pt decrease down to 80. What the F u c k?

This decreasing guys just for the hell of it sh.it has got to stop.

Deon Grant Decrease, from 78 to 77OVR

Michael Boley Decrease, from 82 to 80OVR

Antrel Rolle Decrease, from 83 to 82OVR

Tyler Sash Increase, from 59 to 62OVR

Do any of those decreases make sense to you. While Rolle and Grant were playing bad for most of the season, and when they decreased in rank they deserved it. But since the playoffs those two have been on target. So again we play the numbers game. We drop 3 starters on defense to bump 1 guy who plays back up at best and *. That makes a lot of sense.

Now how is Boley dropped? The only time he has not played well, is when he was out with injury. But I guess you need to drop another starter a few points. Yet how was he rated coming into Atlanta before he got to the Giants?

This is a joke. They drop the good players ratings or the ones who are starting & playing well, but bump up back ups or players who haven't been on the field in two months. Seriously? Please explain the logic to me.

Mark Herzlich got an overall Ratings boost of +1 and hasn't played in 8 games. Are you kidding me!?
Jerrel Jernigan also got a point in overall rating by +1, and what has he done in the last 6 games to earn that?

Peace,
DragonSoul

Follow me at twitter. @DragonSoul
[WWW]

This update really made no sense. Boley is the one player on the team who needs the biggest increase (I would say 85) and Donny drops him to an 80?! lol ok.

why did Rolle get decreased?...................

jernigan and Herzlich get increases............... lol

Cruz 87-88 that was the same * you said in the last update and he was still an 87. HE SHOULD BE A * 90 * 1500 YARDS THIS SEASON AND HE DOMINATED AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Can't wait to see that 1 point in awareness to Eli. That will really help me online.......

Just got Donnied again. Played a gronker, this guy threw three balls to my defenders, no interceptions. The guy squib kicked the whole game and stole two possessions because he would;d kick with full power so the ball bounced off my player.

Other then that, you guys need to grow up and give Donny Moore a break, stop moaning like little babies.

Its not like he has had an extra week to go over ratings, its not like there were only two games played a fortnight ago. Imagine the sheer tenacity of his job, just think of ALL THE GAMES AND PLAYERS he has had to watch and rate these past two weeks.

Look guys ... he doesn't get paid for what he does and WE all got given the games free, stop acting like we all payed $40+ to get the game. He has a really hard job so leave him alone.

He is a genius, look the ravens had a chance to end the patriots 3 times, and tom brady had an absolutely terrible game. Now on the other hand the Giants and 49ers went to overtime, This means that the patriots should only get ONE overall decrease and the giants should have THREE.

[Avatar]

Eli Manning 99ovr!

Biggest homers:

PhataLerror
InTheZone
Kayzle
BADTWIN25
bert69
Find the Door
Tmurda1984

c00lpepper wrote:Eli Manning 99ovr!

haha 96-97 sounds more accurate.

There's another update right? Well here's mine...

Eli Manning- 95 > 96 overall, DAC 94 > 96 (DID YOU SEE THAT THROW TO MANNINGHAM?!?!)

Hakeem Nicks- 93 > 94 overall, Catching 95 > 96 (10 CATCHES IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF HIS LIFE!!!)

Victor Cruz- 88 > 90 overall, Route Running 92, Catching 90, CIT 92. (He was the #3 WR in the NFL this year!! No fluke)

Mario Manningham- 79 > 82 overall, Catching 83, Acceleration 96 (Why was it dropped to 87?!?! he is SUPER quick!)

Tuck- 94 > 95 had a great 2 sack performance in the biggest game of the year.

Chase Blackburn- 73 > 76 not known for his athleticism obviously but he comes up big. picks against brady in back to back games

I guess tuck and Eli will now lose a couple overall rating points eh? Or maybe Zak deossie gets 5 pt jump as well to justify tuck and Eli to lose points.

Peace,
DragonSoul

Follow me at twitter. @DragonSoul
[WWW]

Expand NY Giants: Offense: The OLine needs to be solid. And I say solid not State of the Art but solid. The OLine also has a bit to do that they are Super Bowl 2012 winners.

OFFENSE:

O-Line:

LT Diehl OVR 78 (Better Run Blocker then Passer Blocker), LG Boothe OVR 75 (Played great vs DT Wilfork), C Baas OVR 75 (Played great vs DT Wilfork), RT McKenzie OVR 80 (Slight upgrade in RBK and PBK)

Receivers:

WR Nicks OVR 94 (Game Changer with tough catches over the middle), WR Cruz OVR 90 (3rd best Receiver in NFL in terms of yards), WR Manningham OVR 82 (Best 3rd receiver in NFL)

Backs:

FB Hynoski OVR 75 (Great Run Blocks and great Hands out of the backfield)

Quarterbacks:

QB Manning OVR 96 (Better Throw Power then 90 and better Throw on the run rating)

DEFENSE:

D-Line:

DE Pierre-Paul OVR 96 (Complete Defensive End, great Run Defender also), DE Tuck OVR 96(2 Sacks vs one of the best OLines in the Superbowl), DT Canty OVR 85 (Super Bowl Champion and better then his OVR 83), DT Joseph OVR 83 (Great Run Defender)

Safeties:

FS Rolle OVR 85 (Real solid Safety with great Cover Skills)

Cornerbacks:

CB Rolle OVR 85 (Started all Playoff Games and played great vs ATL GB and in the Super Bowl), CB Webster OVR 92 (SPD 90 + better MCV)

Linebackers:

ROLB Kiwanuka OVR 80 (SPD 80 + better BSH), LOLB Williams OVR 74 (Played Nickel Linebacker in the Playoffs and played great), MLB Blackburn OVR 75 (Great Run Defender),
LOLB Boley OVR 85 (10 Tackles in Super Bowl, Best Linebacker for the Giants and best cover LB in the NFL)

The Ratings need to be like Ratings for an Super Bowl Winner!!! That in mind will hopefully produce an Ratings Update whoe features startes and not Back-Ups like in the last Giants Update after the San Fran Win..!! Lets Go Donny Moore!!!!

[Avatar]

Can someone tell me these stats for Eli? I can't access my PS3.

Short Throw Accuracy
Middle Throw Accuracy
Deep Throw Accuracy

Throw on the run
Play-action
-------------------------------------------------------
Also stats for Hakeem Nicks and Cruz:

OVR
Speed
Agility
Route Running
Catch
Catch in Traffic
Spectacular Catch
Release
---------------------------------------------------------
Finally, Jason Pierre-Paul:

Speed
Tackle
Block Shed
Finesse Moves
Power Move
Stamina (used to be really low)
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!!

Big Blue Fan here! Go Giants!

PSN: dortega209

I won't go first unless you have a higher post count or if you are legit.

Use text chat for trading unless we are talking big guns or busy hours.

For all those who think I'm not legit:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5223102.page

[Avatar]

Diehl played with a broken hand since the first cowboy game. Not on one injury report. What a beast.

There is a reason why his play has been limited some what, i feel good about him coming back next year now hopefully, where as i thought he would need replacing before. Still, if we could take his cap down that would be a big help!

Biggest homers:

PhataLerror
InTheZone
Kayzle
BADTWIN25
bert69
Find the Door
Tmurda1984

my opinion:

QB: Eli Manning 96
WR: Hakeem Nicks 94, Victor Cruz 91, Mario Manningham 83
HB: Ahmad Bradshaw 86, Brandon Jacobs 83
TE: Jake Ballard 80, Travis Beckum 71
OT: David Diehl 83, Kareem McKenzie 84
OG: Chris Snee 95, Kevin Boothe 77
OC: David Baas 76

DE: Tuck 95, Pierre-Paul 96, Umenyiora 93, Tollefson 77
DT: Canty 84, Joseph 79
LB: Boley 83, Blackburn 72, Kiwanuka 85, Williams 76
CB: Webster 89, Ross 80, Amukamara 79
FS: Rolle 85, Grant 82
SS: Phillips 84

Just some ratings ideas for next year. Michael Boley was rated as the best tackler in the NFL last year by PFF with only 1 of his tackles being broken. On another note, JPP played in over 1200 snaps last year which was the most for any defensive lineman in the NFL so his stamina clearly needs a major boost.
Madden NFL Series  > Madden NFL Roster and Ratings Discussion
Go to: