[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
GAME IMPRESSION: ONLINE & OFFLINE: All Modes.  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Feedback and Wishlists

Punisher, I agree with a lot of the topics you discussed in those vids. I'm a fairly new player to FNC, and was just beginning to get into the online championships until the latest tuner came out and destroyed any realism. Every (and I mean every) fight I have had since the latest tuner - one or both fighters got cut almost immediately. Then it was just a race to see who could KO the other guy fastest, or a desparate attempt to avoid getting pummeled in the face if you were the one cut.

One thing though, it's only us (the player community) that cares about the game and making better. EA doesnt care, and will do little to nothing to repair it because they just intend to squirt out another boxing game in 8 months or so and want us all to buy that one. That's pretty much the way it goes with EA, a company I've had a long history with (owned every Madden since Madden 95). Yes, there might be guys in the programming department that care about the quality of the games they are making - but those guys dont have any voice in the boardroom. The stuffed shirts that make all the decisions are just looking to fleece their customers of every cent they can get.

[Avatar]

the new tuner increased cuts too far now it takes 1 or 2 punches to cut someone. both boxers are cut in the first round of every fight

EA face the truth.

Player leave or sell this game!!! no comment from august! And very few online players.

Very 1st gameplay was balanced, but ALL tuner set ruined this game.

I was a fan of this series from PS2... but never buy a Fight Night at DayOne.

Farewell

what is the new tuner set that came out today for

The biggest problem offline is the CPU opponent stamina. Fights are now only competitive for 4 rounds then the CPU opponent runs out of stamina so gets knocked out in the next few rounds, this happens in every fight and has made the game garbage.

There are no longer distance fights because of this new (or overall) stamina setting which wasn't the case when I first bought the game. Originally the game was more realistic as bouts went the distance and in some cases were close. Now what you have basically is a 4 round game.

The sliders do nothing to compensate for this as we all know they are limited, so it's in the hands of the developers to increase the CPU opponent stamina (as only they can do this) so we can have competitive bouts again and not a 12 round bout that is only competitive for the first 4 rounds.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SIMULATION OF PROFESSIONAL BOXING.

I recently downloaded some boxers offline and when I was offline I noticed when I played the fighter's stamina attribute was greatly affected to the point where it goes down at a fast rate even when the stamina setting is all the way up has anyone else had this issue?

can to different profiles with (career) fighters in each, fight each other.... if so how?

[Avatar]
Location: The Patch was One Big Slap to the Offline Communities Face

Remove Forced Misses from Offline

Bring back Swelling, Blood and Cuts to Offline

Mandeezle wrote:can to different profiles with (career) fighters in each, fight each other.... if so how?

Yeah you asked this in another thread, ask the question in English and maybe you will get an answer.

I counter spam, not only that i spam ALL the punches and throw them randomly.

[Avatar]

Offline Suggestions

Remove All Forced Misses

Example

Perfect Example of Forced Misses

Hooks

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/73691706

Straights

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/72667938

Tone Down CPU Blocking. They Block everything

Keep Stamina where it is right now for both User and CPU

Keep Blood and Damage Offline

better. at least the ai tries now and you can throw combinations/get kos /w less than 30% stamina, which is bound to happen w/ both the cpu and the player.

still not the swelling we HAD. (hint, hint) still havent seen 1 referee stoppage..played since the day the demo was released.

Fix the amount of power punches thrown by CPU to a realistic amount, so they're not gassed by the 6th round.

That is all.

Killing is his business, and business is good.
[Email]

[Avatar]

Offline Problems

Remove All Forced Misses

Example

Perfect Example of Forced Misses

Hooks

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/73691706

Straights

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/72667938

Tone Down CPU Blocking. They Block everything

Keep Stamina where it is right now for both User and CPU

Keep Blood and Damage Offline

Put back Perfect Block without Freeze Offline

[Avatar]

Why is EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT Online Changes effecting Offline Gameplay in a Negative manner. The Sliders do not work. Offline users did not ask for all these incompetent changes from Online Complaints... What is the deal and when will this issue be addressed? We deserve a Patch or Money Refunded period!

Current Offline Issues caused by Online Complaint Changes that adversely effect Offline in a negative manner.

Forced Misses on All Regular and Modified Punches that make thrown Punches look and feel broken.

Inconsistent Stamina Changes

Quicksand along the Ropes where Boxers Slow down unrealistically

Nonexistent Damage/Swelling/Blood/Cuts Offline

My impression on game.
1. Offline
Champion mode - everything was fine till the last fight. Why did EA make everything just easy till the last fight ? i mean it was like a movie, i was realy impressed with story etc. And in the end Isaac Frost came! now i do Re,Re,Re,Re 20xRe, 30xRe. Btw i still had not finished him, becouse it is just a waste of time. So this last boss ruined any good imperssion from the story. U can say its worth the reward etc. . Well there is legacy mode (which should be interesting, eh). So i thought the champion mode might be some kind of introduction for new players before the legacy and online modes. And EA should not ruin it with the stupid last fight.
Legacy mode - damnit why is it so long to wait for next fight ? Simulating fights.... And why the look of boxer does not change in visual as his skills improve like it was in fight night round on psp ? i realy enjoyed this stuff. Well, i also did not enjoy this mode due to long load times and stupid routine for training.
Overall, from offline mode i just enjoyed playing with my friends.
2. Online
First of all i have played 35 games ( 18 wins, 17 loss)
Champion mode characters - well thats just lame, they are way OP - Bishop, Frost. I mean , i did search on internet how to beat Bishop, Frost. In the end i could beat them, but only with another champ mode char - Kobe, whos hook is just rudicolous. As for the real boxers its just too hard and you feel that ur boxer is much weaker than opponent. U might say its not OP, l2p noob. But in the end 90% of the times my opponent is Tyson/Frost/Bishop/Kobe. I did not EVER see somebody choose Klichko, Lennox and other.
Choose a fighter for h2h fights - why dont u make so opponent cant see you choosing ? Its just lame when everybody waiting till you choose.
Game mecanics - everybody wait for u to hit to counter... 90% of the time its counter,counter,counter. He just stands before you with block on, waiting for u to hit.
3. DLC and other stuff
Hmm, wtf ?no, i mean WTF??
Why do i have to pay $$ for bareknuckle mode ??? Is is another game ? or something like that ? i have a good idea for u, EA , next time u should do X button on the joystick available to unlock for 50$...
Why do i have to pay to unlock champion mode characters ? So u make last fight in champ mode so hard so people go online and loose to champ characters, which makes them return to the shop to buy those chars not to loose in online mode. Another example is stat improvements. Damnit i feel like i am playing some free Korean MMORPG. But, wait a second, i paid 60$ for this game.
4. Knock out stand up game - DAMN IT MAKES ME MAD!! i liked circles in PSP game way and way more.

In the end, i am dissapointed. I am very dissapointed with this game. First time after i purchased PS3 i feel that i wasted my money on some bad game.

FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Feedback and Wishlists
Go to: