[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
How to easy lvl up and getting money?  XML
Need for Speed World  > NFS World General Discussion

How can i easy get lvl up cyz i want to buy a tier 2 car and i need money pls help me

[Avatar]

The quickest way has and are still pursuits for 5 minuits.

Regards Peter

http://nfs-s.com/nfsw/MADIMAX
Win 7 Ultimate x64/i5 760 3.8Ghz/Gigabyte P55A-UD4/ADATA DDR3 1600+ 4GB/Gigabyte 480GTX 1536MB/500Gb samsung spinpoint/Corsair HX1000W/

nfsw-live.REMAGUS wrote:How can i easy get lvl up cyz i want to buy a tier 2 car and i need money pls help me

I think, the easy way is to follow the links from chat window!

Since the change in lucky draw cards to just cash, rep, and nitrous, doing short (15 second) pursuits is quicker than long pursuits, since you get enough rep cards during a session to end up getting more rep in the same time versus doing 5 minute pursuits, and there's almost no risk of getting busted. Pursuits much longer than 3 or 4 minutes are difficult to evade in most places. The shipyard in Point Camden is probably the safest place, but you'll face 1 or 2 pairs of Rhinos and a roadblock trying to reach the cooldown spot just south of the shipyard behind the wooden fence. That cooldown spot is also good for short pursuits.

[Avatar]

Head a little further west from that cool down spot in shipyard, and between the bridge and the boardwalk there is another cool down spot inside a garage, you can run to it with 20 cops on ur tail and it does not matter, they sit right outside and you evade, no problem. Short 20 second pursuits there are the easiest and fastest way to make rep/cash, and that spot is the best so far.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/18/2011 08:01:37

nfsw-live.JIMROCKFORD wrote:Head a little further west from that cool down spot in shipyard, and between the bridge and the boardwalk there is another cool down spot inside a garage, you can run to it with 20 cops on ur tail and it does not matter, they sit right outside and you evade, no problem. Short 20 second pursuits there are the easiest and fastest way to make rep/cash, and that spot is the best so far.

can you explain further? i looked but i couldnt find this spot

I use the baseball stadium to evade. Works almost everytime. Let the cops chase you around the roads around the stadium for as long as you like, then (this is important) enter the stadium from the side OPPOSITE the highway. Knock the sign down as you enter and hide over near homeplate. I evade probably 90% of the time on level 5 pursuits, even after the recent update.

nfsw-live.FIREBIRDUDE wrote:I use the baseball stadium to evade. Works almost everytime. Let the cops chase you around the roads around the stadium for as long as you like, then (this is important) enter the stadium from the side OPPOSITE the highway. Knock the sign down as you enter and hide over near homeplate. I evade probably 90% of the time on level 5 pursuits, even after the recent update.

bullcr*p. make a vid with atleast 3 chases round the stadium, coz since 5.05 rhino madness stadium doesnt work, most times when u head for the stadium u have road block or rhinos waiting for u inside
Need for Speed World  > NFS World General Discussion
Go to: