[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Skate 3 graphics Creator  XML
Skate  > Skate Questions and Feedback

[Avatar]

I don't suppose it'd be possible to let us play with the Skate 3 Graphics Creator before release so we can get our Decks all ready for action on the day?

Or is the new creator going to be in game?... We could have a Graphics Creator based sweepstakes for folks who aren't good at videos maybe too? I dunno, just thought i'd put the idea out there. Loving the demo.
I appreciate no dev might see this.

[Avatar]

I think I saw on one of the video's that the graphics creator is possibly in-game. Not too sure though.

I felt like the Skate2 graphics creator really could have used an option to import an image. I have a real-life skate crew here in Kansas City. We're the Bullets and we have stickers, t-shirts, jackets and all sorts of other brigalia.

I would love to be able to use it for the team/brand logo in Skate3, but trying to duplicate it with the graphics creator was pretty complicated. Stretching triangles and circles and layer after layer of shapes was too time consuming. Will the Skate3 graphics creator have any option to import graphics from the web?

[Avatar]

ps3.TOORAD wrote:I felt like the Skate2 graphics creator really could have used an option to import an image.

Oh there would be far too much abuse with that. There's already abuse as it is, could you imagine if people could import their own images? I dread to think.
Someone did find a way to do it but it was patched.

I suppose if you want something like that you'll have to put the time in. It might be time consuming, but if you can get it done, it looks good. Just look at some of the featured graphics. If all else fails, ask someone on the forums if they could do it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/17/2010 15:29:06

PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST PIZZA OF TRUST

Can anyone tell me why my bookmarked assets aren't working? ive used the graphic creator 20 times now and still can't get to my bookmarked boards? maybe its because the ones i picked are not shared but if thats the case then how can i tell which boards are shared with friends or with the whole community? can anyone give me some advice here? i really really really wanna use some of the graphics or shapes ive found throughout the community
Skate  > Skate Questions and Feedback
Go to: