[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
OFFICIAL FIGHT NIGHT DEVELOPER POST UPDATE September 22, 2011  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Dev Team News, Announcements, and Events

Dear Dev Team,

I wanted to play the game again last night and happened to download a patch of 5 MB. Can you please tell me where I can download the new tuner set, because I have realised that the CPU´s stamina and mine get too low very quickly. I play Legacy Mode on GOAT difficulty level. As for face damage, such as swellings and cut, I have not noticed any first round damage at all.

Your help will be highly appreciated. My Xbox live gamertag is HellMask79.

Thank you in advance and greetings from Berlin.

Francesco

Does anyone know how they calculate rankings h2h ?

Hi Team

I have issues with the game. I play legacy mode, and i have the chance to change weight class. But when the game starts to load the fight my console is freezing. I have a created fighter so i didn't choose the fighter from the roster.
I have the xbox live version so i don't have disc. I have already talked one of the game advisors but he can't help.
As i read forums i noticed that i'm not the only one with this issue. Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

Wiht regards
Zsolt

Knockout Kings / Fight Night has been my favourite series since the PS1.

On the whole FNC plays very well; I wouldn't want to see any major changes to the game play.

However, two issues do annoy me:

Single punch spamming; particularly players who throw almost nothing except for right hand power shots. Surely this could be tackled by keeping track of punches thrown and reducing the impact of any single punch that is thrown in excess.

Cuts. In boxing cuts do not make it easier to knock a fighter down. Cuts lead to stoppages not knock downs. Surely this could be reflected in the game play of future editions.

I do have other issues, but they are mainly cosmetic. On the whole it's a great game.

Hi team! Have you started working on the next fight night game yet?
Are you looking to go back to the punch control system? worked great in round 4 for online play. Also the boxers movement was better in round 4... In general, the whole control system on round 4 was soo much better because of the punch controll, perfect block, (manuall block). The ability to move and throw puches at the same time. The ability to move quicker around the ring was better in round 4.

When was the last time you guys played round 4 online? Will you look at round 4 gameplay when you create round 6?

Be interested in your thoughts on this going forward....

Regards

jam1cass (xbox)

[quote=jam1casss]Hi team! Have you started working on the next fight night game yet?
Are you looking to go back to the punch control system? worked great in round 4 for online play. Also the boxers movement was better in round 4... In general, the whole control system on round 4 was soo much better because of the punch controll, perfect block, (manuall block). The ability to move and throw puches at the same time. The ability to move quicker around the ring was better in round 4.

When was the last time you guys played round 4 online? Will you look at round 4 gameplay when you create round 6?

Be interested in your thoughts on this going forward....

Regards

jam1cass (xbox)
[/quote]

I don't agree with the perfect block. For anyone with quick reflexes it was easy to counter 90% of the time. Fights became a matter of who punched first. However if the devs can't fix one-armed one punch spammers, blocking should at least be directional, if not adaptive to the repetition. This will make it hard to combine blocking and head movement with the punch system, but all you have to do is make the right stick control block.

Added benefit: Now these clowns will have to drop their block sometimes instead of holding it the entire game.

The straight right of left hand need to be tune or fixed on the next fight night

And the OVR are not right for some fighters like lennox lewis he's OVR need to be 96 yall no the people he beat Ali should be a 97 Roberson should be a 98 rocky should be a 98 Roy should be 95 mike should be a 95 the klitschkos 90 joe razier needs to be 93 man with power come on man this guys are good yall should have 6 ring outfits u can change to before the fight stars like madden then u play ur fight mayweather his 6 outfits pay him the money put his face on the game this will sell I'm tellin u man this will be the best one I hope yall see this yoooo

Don't go back to round 4 keep moveing on and get better then ever on line h2h it should be 4 belts in each class and every body should be able to when it and if u don't fight with it 3 times a week u should lose it

Have hbo community at the MGM and keep the one yall have now and u will here them guys at the fights that's not so big on h2h so where ever ur fight go to u might not have the hbo community all the time like real life

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/16/2012 01:39:42

[Avatar]

* BOI * YO BISH A66 OPINION

M Dot Pablo, aka 10more, aka, Defensive x wiz, GFIRST 48 says 10 More uses EVERY punch well, his block makes BT's block look like toilet paper, even body spam can't get through! Combos? Counters? 10More will give it to you any way you want it

U can hate kid get of my d boi let's u want to fight

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/17/2012 00:47:17

[Avatar]

FIGHT RIGHT NOW ONLY HOES USE FROST

M Dot Pablo, aka 10more, aka, Defensive x wiz, GFIRST 48 says 10 More uses EVERY punch well, his block makes BT's block look like toilet paper, even body spam can't get through! Combos? Counters? 10More will give it to you any way you want it

U can get him to stop duckin broner going hard on that pic lol that's nice how u get that so I can put that on my Facebook

The damage is back, right? I've got the game a week ago and yesterday I was playing a couple of fights to test this things, and I managed to give a swollen bloody eye to Tommy Morrison in the first round.
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Dev Team News, Announcements, and Events
Go to: