[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
EA Devolopers Make A Realistic Motocross Game  XML
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion

EA Developers you should make a motocross game with all the AMA Supercross and Motocross Tracks. You should have all the real bikes and teams and put a track editor in it too and make it so you can tune your bikes like real life. It would be so sweet make it as realistic as possible with terrain deformation and everything.

Heres a petition of people who want you to make a Motocross Game. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/easportsmotocross/signatures

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/14/2010 17:52:00

i second this notion

Come on EA do it. Everyone wants you too.

I AGREE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT!!! MX vs ATV Reflex was one of the greatest games ive ever played. I know for a fact if you guys were to make a game VERY similar to that one but with MUCH more detail, you would make millions. Its a good investment, BELIEVE ME!! go for gold

You need to make a realistic mx game, do it for the millions of motocross fans out there. It would be a huge profit for you and we would finally get what we want. Don't let THQ/RBW just put garbage out there and make millions, when we all know you are the best and if you put a product out there it would be leaps and bounds above anything anyone else is developing. Don't wait its already been too long since you made a mx game!!!!
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion
Go to: