[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
snipe9's NHL '12 Forum Tourney III Playoff Time  XML
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion

[Avatar]

PhillyJesus wrote:
snipe9 wrote:
PhillyJesus wrote:Um atleast I could score u couldn't even score till the last game and atleast one of my games I finished without losing the max goal differential. So again I'll say thanks for being the worst NHL player of all time

Alright take it easy kids...you're both really bad now let's stop arguing. Motorhead, however has 18 million pucks and could buy the auction house if e wanted.
. * you atleast I have a social life so stop dissing me and complementing motörhead for being a super nerd with 18 million pucks

I was calling both of you out for arguing over who was worse at this game. Get over it.

In regards to the tourney: Merkky is set to DQed if games are not complete by tomorrow. I have been in contact with smoney and merkky messaged him that he would be playing in 30 minutes around 3:00 today and then proceeded to sign off. Patience is growing thin at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/snipe9gaming

HUT - snipe9 trades

[Avatar]

PhillyJesus wrote:Ya phenom I like you but but you did call me a nerd despite the fact that ur all PMS to me about calling Motörhead terrible. A bit hypocritical. And I wasn't hating on Motörhead until he fired at me I was thanking him for being bad.

Lolwut?

Show me the PM's? I never sent you one pm about motorhead being terrible....

You're a pathetic liar now, wow, nice! Stooping down to lower levels? Ha.

Besides, motorhead has never had a problem with me, he was actually going to help me out with some collections this weekend, nice try though nerd rager.

Merkky can you please respond on the forums here? I messaged you to play our game and you said 30 minutes and then you signed off......this lingering is getting a bit old its literally 1 game and its means not so much to me as it does to you so the fact that you are either delaying or dodging the game is a bit frustrating not only for me but im sure for everyone in the tournament as far as the next round is concerned...lets figure it out here

hockeyphenom87 wrote:
PhillyJesus wrote:Ya phenom I like you but but you did call me a nerd despite the fact that ur all PMS to me about calling Motörhead terrible. A bit hypocritical. And I wasn't hating on Motörhead until he fired at me I was thanking him for being bad.

Lolwut?

Besides, motorhead has never had a problem with me, he was actually going to help me out with some collections this weekend, nice try though nerd rager.
ummm no I said PMS or pre menstrual syndrome, but obvious ur a pathetic person who calls me a liar when I wasn't and a hypocrite.

[Avatar]

PhillyJesus wrote:
hockeyphenom87 wrote:

Lolwut?

ummm no I said PMS or pre menstrual syndrome, but obvious ur a pathetic person who calls me a liar when I wasn't and a hypocrite.

Misunderstanding then little man. I thought you put "PMS" as in private messages.

Continue nerd raging because you didnt take your dose of your little man syndrome medicine today.

[Avatar]

hockeyphenom when can u play

@604happy
PS3 HUT: DETOX #1 Overall
XBOX HUT: TAYLOR GANG
EASHL: . Sofa King ''Sexy''
SPNHL: ''James'' ''Neal''

[Avatar]

[quote=sKiLLzDaTpWn]hockeyphenom when can u play[/quote]

I'll be on late tonight and we can play

[Avatar]

[quote=hockeyphenom87][quote=sKiLLzDaTpWn]hockeyphenom when can u play[/quote]

I'll be on late tonight and we can play [/quote]

what time exactly?
I can play before 10 pm pacific, then im chilling with my girl till like 2:30 - 3 am if you're gonna be up that late lol

@604happy

hockeyphenom87 wrote:
PhillyJesus wrote:
hockeyphenom87 wrote:

Lolwut?

Misunderstanding then little man. I thought you put "PMS" as in private messages.

Continue nerd raging because you didnt take your dose of your little man syndrome medicine today.
dude chill omfg I was joking around by posting that about Motorhead and now everybody is going after me just chill please I like you and how you help people on the forums but in this case ur going crazy and continue to call more and more names and ragging on me more and more.

[Avatar]

[quote=sKiLLzDaTpWn][quote=hockeyphenom87][quote=sKiLLzDaTpWn]hockeyphenom when can u play[/quote]

I'll be on late tonight and we can play [/quote]

what time exactly?
I can play before 10 pm pacific, then im chilling with my girl till like 2:30 - 3 am if you're gonna be up that late lol[/quote]

well Im eastern time so I'll be on til probably 1-2am which is 10-11 pm your time. How about 9 est/6 pacific?

[Avatar]

it's 6
im on ps3, post here or pm me and ill hop on xbox

@604happy

[Avatar]

sry didnt see this, Ive been on. Im ready when you are.

[Avatar]

jus playin a club game and ill hop right on

@604happy

[Avatar]

Am i seeing things... or did team japan rage on team kazikstan? LOL! "I went 0-5"
"I went 0-5 better!"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[WWW]

I was team Kazakhstan.
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion
Go to: