[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Bounty Hunt: WIld Boar  XML
The Sims Medieval  > Questions and Feedback

DOn't know how to bring ale to the bounty hunter...I'm stuck...please help...

I'm playing this and I think I found a bug. With my knight as my main character, I am at the part where you look for the cave and the mushrooms outside of the cave. I clicked Locations > Cave/Cemetery and it played the achievement sound when it focused on that spot, however no instructions pop up. There are visible red mushrooms however they are not selectable. None of the plants or rocks are selectable, the cave is not selectable, and my hero doesn't have any options regarding it when I click on him. I'm not sure what else to do since the achievement music played at this spot. Please assist.

LazyDayzi wrote:DOn't know how to bring ale to the bounty hunter...I'm stuck...please help...

You click on the barrel in the camp and make some Ale. Then you click Serve. It will ask you which hunter you want to serve it to. Then your sim will take it to him.

LadyNeckstasy wrote:I'm playing this and I think I found a bug. With my knight as my main character, I am at the part where you look for the cave and the mushrooms outside of the cave. I clicked Locations > Cave/Cemetery and it played the achievement sound when it focused on that spot, however no instructions pop up. There are visible red mushrooms however they are not selectable. None of the plants or rocks are selectable, the cave is not selectable, and my hero doesn't have any options regarding it when I click on him. I'm not sure what else to do since the achievement music played at this spot. Please assist.

Go to the cave and stand in between the red mushrooms and the tree that is growing by the cave entrance. When you stand among the red mushrooms, your character will generate a thought that will unlock the cave so you can enter.

i cant figure out how to tell the hunter a good joke i've clicked on every funny link i have and it wont let me progress

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/05/2011 15:19:33

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/05/2011 15:18:58

[Avatar]

SaSa165 I'm stuck at the same point! I've befriended and told all the hunter's jokes..yet I can't proceed.

[WWW]
The Sims Medieval  > Questions and Feedback
Go to: