[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Genie Quest - not in guide?  XML
The Sims Medieval  > Questions and Feedback

I have no clue Where to look for the Genie in this quest - all game says is something like "shouldn't bee to hard to find with his bright clothes"....

Any clues? Thanks!

Also - Why didn't this quest get into the Prima Guide?

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.

i found him in the graveyard.

Yes, found him in the graveyard laying on the ground with a bandit over him For quest that don't give a specific location to find a person, you can just look at each location one at a time from afar, untill you see the person.

mappam wrote:Also - Why didn't this quest get into the Prima Guide?

Because this was a patch quest that was just added, where as the Prima Guide was made before retail ship.

Contents: Genie isn't the only quest that's missing from the Prima guide - Crab Bandit is also absent, nor does The Fisherman's Challenge (which is misspelled in their index) state the qualifier under which one may obtain a legendary trait. 'Cause just getting platinum won't do it, I've tried several times. Also, some things are very unclear, like in the 'O Creature, My Creature' quest - I couldn't figure out how to calm the creature down, and ended up resetting the quest and doing something else. Anyone else feel that these things need to be addressed?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/20/2011 18:54:28

[Avatar]

This quest has been added with first patch. The reason one may find hearing folk's wishes while playing monarch

95% of people are idiots!

hrsegrrl wrote:Contents: Genie isn't the only quest that's missing from the Prima guide - Crab Bandit is also absent, nor does The Fisherman's Challenge (which is misspelled in their index) state the qualifier under which one may obtain a legendary trait. 'Cause just getting platinum won't do it, I've tried several times. Also, some things are very unclear, like in the 'O Creature, My Creature' quest - I couldn't figure out how to calm the creature down, and ended up resetting the quest and doing something else. Anyone else feel that these things need to be addressed?

It's a bit unclear, but the heroic trait in 'fisherman's challenge' is only for heroes who have the 'parents eaten by whale' trait.

Yeah, I ran the fisherman one with a 'Whale Ate My Parents' sim last night - based on a reccommendation from another thread on the forums here - and got a legendary trait. But if that's the only way to get one on that quest, it needs to say so in the guide. Just another example of how little time and effort is put into guides for any of The Sims games these days. >.> I've caught similar stuff in the guides for The Sims 3. So... maybe it's the author? Or it's not getting properly reviewed and edited before printing?

The Sims Medieval  > Questions and Feedback
Go to: