Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions
Poll
Do you need these commands/settings?
Yes 59% [ 10 ]
No 24% [ 4 ]
Maybe 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

[Avatar]
Location: Start: 28 July 2010 Free2Play: 8 September 2010 PAY2WIN: 22 March 2011 and Quit: 19 September 2011

2 chat box command are needed for solution of currently we cannot make speed in the free roam because of cops.

/disablepursuit
/enablepursuit

at the first command you will have ghost cops.
the second one is current mode which enables pursuit.
you could put same option to the settings page too.

What do you think?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/04/2011 02:37:12

This is my setting "Show my e-mail address: No" but EA Games you were unsuccessful to protect my email and someone attacked me using it. IT IS COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT EA GAMES AND I QUIT writing in YOUR FORUM JUST BECAUSE OF YOU COULD NOT PROTECT MY EMAIL
[WWW]

[Avatar]
Location: You've been staring at my *** the whole race, yet haven't noticed my USA license plate?!

I voted No. This would take away the point of even having cops. I mean, I'm not always thrilled when I accidentally back into a cruiser. Not a big deal though. Realistically, you wouldn't be granted the opportunity to just decline a pursuit. It would take away excitement. I'm not sure I'm explaining this thoroughly from my point of view. I hope you understand though. Just my opinion anyway.
[Email] [WWW]

[Avatar]
Location: Start: 28 July 2010 Free2Play: 8 September 2010 PAY2WIN: 22 March 2011 and Quit: 19 September 2011

LAMBO2013 wrote:I voted No. This would take away the point of even having cops. I mean, I'm not always thrilled when I accidentally back into a cruiser. Not a big deal though. Realistically, you wouldn't be granted the opportunity to just decline a pursuit. It would take away excitement. I'm not sure I'm explaining this thoroughly from my point of view. I hope you understand though. Just my opinion anyway.

no i do not understand you because you have
/enablepursuit
command which is currently what we have. in other words you support this option but i do not delete/remove it from the game and even you do not need to type this command except you disable pursuit last. i just try to help some users including me. how many realistic are 5 cops drawing circles at the same area? how many realistic is that you see 2 cops then 1 traffic car then 3 cops then 1 traffic car then 1 cop then 1 traffic car then 2 cops again? again you do not need to write any command to the chat because you will have current mode which is your favorite. only and only when you disable cops then you should enable if you wanna turn current mode. finally i am level 50 and there is level 50 specific bug at the pursuit which is you can only and only 0 parts from it even you could evaded more than 1000 times again your chance to get part is 0 is 0 is 0 is ZERO is ZERO is ZERO is ZERO. therefore why should i loose my time while waiting opponent with mistaken hit to an unrealistic cops who are drawing circles and much more than traffic cars? this also decreases your opponent finding chance too !

This is my setting "Show my e-mail address: No" but EA Games you were unsuccessful to protect my email and someone attacked me using it. IT IS COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT EA GAMES AND I QUIT writing in YOUR FORUM JUST BECAUSE OF YOU COULD NOT PROTECT MY EMAIL
[WWW]
Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions
Go to: