[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Where would I get a broom from so my Physician can sweep the floor? (Bric a Brac...  XML
The Sims Medieval  > Town Square

Help cant find a broom!
Looks like a chincilla (Just guessing)?

[Avatar]

you dont need to get a broom, just click on your sim and pick the option of 'sweep'. =)

You can find a broom in the forest, but only if you have a Sim who has the Adventurous Trait. He/she will have the option of going on an adventure in the forest (you click on the sign in the forest). Sometimes you'll come across a situation where a witch has captured some kids. I usually pick to help the kids. Anyway, after that, you get a Witch's Hat, and a broom!

If you do it multiple times, you'll get several brooms and hat (you can wear them for fun, or give them to your other Sims).

Tried to click on my sim but no "sweep" option. He has the UNKEPT trait. Wondered if it wasn't an option as he prefers dirty surrounds with that trait.

Will need to replay and make my sim have the adventurous trait to try out the witches broom, lol. Sounds fun.

Thanks for help both of you.

Psycho4Jen wrote:If you do it multiple times, you'll get several brooms and hat (you can wear them for fun, or give them to your other Sims).

Really? How do you manage to wear the hat and broom for fun? I can't find an option anywhere.

You can't wear the broom for fun, but you can wear the hat. I also went on the Froggo's Quest, and you get a Froggo hat to wear as well. I just clicked the hat, and it had a "Wear" option. Perhaps it might have just been for that specific quest though, or for that Sim (I think I used the knight)...

Good luck with your Quests!

Psycho4Jen wrote:You can't wear the broom for fun, but you can wear the hat. I also went on the Froggo's Quest, and you get a Froggo hat to wear as well. I just clicked the hat, and it had a "Wear" option. Perhaps it might have just been for that specific quest though, or for that Sim (I think I used the knight)...

Good luck with your Quests!

Oh. I don't have that option. Wait, so I understand it's possible the Froggo hat required a quest, but what about the witch hat? You were able to wear it in a non-quest situation? My monarch has it and when I click on the hat it just turns to the hand pointer, implying all you can do with it is move it. Maybe the monarch just can't wear it, because there do seem to be a lot of hero specific options and lack of options.

Thanks for the info. Also Froggo hat sounds awesome, just from its name.

I just got the witch's hat/broom randomly in the forest. It was just a coincidence that I happened to use my Knight for the Froggo Quest, and he just happened to have the Witch's Hat and Broom from previously (it wasn't part of a quest; I just made him go on lots of adventures in the forest). I haven't tried making him wear the witch's hat outside of the Froggo Quest, so I'm not sure if he was just able to wear hats on that particular quest. I went several times into the forest, and got several sets of brooms and hats (like 3 of each).

The Froggo hat is a green hat (kind of like Peter Pan's). It was only for that quest, so I wasn't able to continue wearing it afterwards.

Yeah, they're in my inventory, so I know how to get them. Also, you don't have to be adventurous to get them. It's a random forest event. Comes up with hunting too. Thanks for the clarification on using them. It must just be active during a quest where you can equip a hat already. Oh well.
The Sims Medieval  > Town Square
Go to: