[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
NCAA Football 13 Wishlist  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series General Discussion

[Avatar]

Hey guys, apologize if this has already been posted. But tell me and the developers what you'd like to see in NCAA Football 13.

Personally I think that they should work on tackling physics and by adding bands into the away section, considering the away team's band shows up to most road games.

PSN: LW-

[Avatar]

Not tryin' to sound like an a## but, why do ppl always make a thread for a game that isnt even out yet? We haven't even played ncaa 12 and you guys talk about ncaa 13 why?

[Avatar]

cause they are done making and taking suggestions for this year's game. i think for 2013 they need to work on adding a true physics engine (sorry but the new system is * and its not physics, but its a step forward) and then they need to extend the rosters if they have the space. i actually think that the physics system is nearly impossible to master without sacrificing something because of all the little details. arms, legs, grass friction, the way the ball bounces off of each different inch on the ball, what way the players fall, who wins and where exactly will they fall, kinetic, potential, elastic, rotational and heat energy and i could go on and on from a theory standpoint. the amount of equations and co-efficients and constants needed for these equations would take so long there is no way they could do it in a year. 1 more thing, give up the exclusive licensee. i would be willing to bet they would gain customers if they did this after they hammer the 2k franchise.

Western Mustangs

[Avatar]

KySwag wrote:Not tryin' to sound like an a## but, why do ppl always make a thread for a game that isnt even out yet? We haven't even played ncaa 12 and you guys talk about ncaa 13 why?
i agree.the world needs to slow down this is another example.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato

[Avatar]

DIVIDINGLINE wrote:
KySwag wrote:Not tryin' to sound like an a## but, why do ppl always make a thread for a game that isnt even out yet? We haven't even played ncaa 12 and you guys talk about ncaa 13 why?
i agree.the world needs to slow down this is another example.

The thing is is that the NCAA 11 Wishlist was posted in March and the NCAA 12 Wishlist was posted in June. So this is kinda in the middle on timing, besides they aren't gonna add anything else for NCAA 12. The developers tend to look into these posts so I'm doing you all a favor by helping your ideas and suggestions get put into the game.

PSN: LW-

Bcolt93 wrote:cause they are done making and taking suggestions for this year's game. i think for 2013 they need to work on adding a true physics engine (sorry but the new system is * and its not physics, but its a step forward) and then they need to extend the rosters if they have the space. i actually think that the physics system is nearly impossible to master without sacrificing something because of all the little details. arms, legs, grass friction, the way the ball bounces off of each different inch on the ball, what way the players fall, who wins and where exactly will they fall, kinetic, potential, elastic, rotational and heat energy and i could go on and on from a theory standpoint. the amount of equations and co-efficients and constants needed for these equations would take so long there is no way they could do it in a year. 1 more thing, give up the exclusive licensee. i would be willing to bet they would gain customers if they did this after they hammer the 2k franchise.

And I don't know how I feel right now...

full 85 man rosters

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

It's too early for a NCAA Football 13 wishlist. We haven't even gotten all the info on NCAA Football 12 yet guys.

[WWW]
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series General Discussion
Go to: