[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Game Face FAQ  XML
EA SPORTS Game Face  > Game Face Help and FAQ

I also have the same problems as some other people. I have created my game face on the internet but when i try to add it to my Fifa 10 game it says 'there is no game face to download.' I need help with this please my xbox name is Xx BSDP xX if you need it.

*bump*

Getting this issue as well, everything appears linked, but still getting "there is no game face to download"

A simple yes it's broke or it's getting fixed will do thanks

Ive created the photo gameface and ajusted it with hairstyles etc but when it comes to saving it and then opening up my account again it hasnt saved any of the changes ive made?? just the basic photo with no adjustments? any ideas ?

i have done every thing online looks all fine it finds it on fifa 10 however it looks like its only changed the hair
its clearly not my face any one else had problems alike.... did i not give them time (15min after creation)

EA, please fix the skin tone contrast. The skin on the player is way too tanned to my face no matter if I pick the most light skin tone in the generation process. Maybe it's me who is pale, but seriously, you should add more skin tones and make the process more efficient.
[WWW]

for your fifa game face to load on fifa do you have to link your ea account to the gamertag or summat i dnt know how to do this. And for it to work do i have to be a gold member or can i be a silver member bcoz Ive not got xbox live any more but i can still download demo's etc.

Guys, I really need some help. I can't get a good skin colour. When I download my Game Face on FIFA 10, the skin colour and head colour don't match. It's looks really stupid, having two colours so can anyone help me?

After i uploaded the photos and generated my game face, i tried to apply my game face to edit it but i doesn't do it, so can anyone help me?

cem_ea_id.coenabis wrote:i've made a game face, but i can't seem to upload it when i'm playing fifa 10, it says there is no game face and i should make one.. i have checked on ea.com and my account should be linked. can anyone help me with this? thanks

same here. two hours . help!!

how do i link the account so i can use my game face ?

do i need xbox live gold membership for my game face to work on the game

Hey EA, I'm lovin' FIFA 10

I wanted to try this new Game Face thing, but yesterday the server's were overloaded or something, so I tried again today. It was successful; I created the Game Face, generated it and all. However, I can't seem to apply it. I click the 'Apply' button under the 'Apply my Game Face' text. But nothing happens. Any thoughts?

Thanks

how do i delite my game face i hate it its made my guy have black on his face for somereason anyhelp please?

Still having the same problem, whilst attempting to download my gameface on the PS3 it tells me I haven't created a game face, even though the little avatar in the bottom right of the screen is actually the game face I've created. Any ideas whats wrong EA?

Community Manager

Game Face servers are up and performing well as we are now past the peak usage hours. The feature should respond well – if you continue to have problems, alert us with specific details here.

Known concerns:
- Strange visual effects with Game Face/Virtual Pro. See here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/318647.page for details and tips.
- Inability to see Game Face in console. We have been unable to replicate this problem – if it persists after a new save during the off peak period, please PM a community manager with your account details and gamer tag and we will attempt an investigation.

Please remember that now that the feature is up and running a lot of people are attempting to use it and therefore there may be delays even while you are working in the tool. We have seen quite a number of people create successful Game Faces and that's great.

For those that are having issues with how their Game Face is turning out, here some more hints and tips from the thread above:

• Camera should be at least 3 feet away from the face.
• Face should be centered in the photo.
• Hair should be tied back and not obstruct any part of the face.
• Hats, glasses and any other accessories should be removed.
• Ensure head is perfectly straight, eyes are open and mouth is closed and neutral.
• Don't take photos outdoors. Daylight tends to overexpose the images.
• Face must be evenly lit (no dark shadows or bright highlights).
• Using a flash can help achieve good lighting (use a diffuser if flash seems too bright).
• Adding a side photo yields more accurate results.

http://help.ea.com

[WWW]
EA SPORTS Game Face  > Game Face Help and FAQ
Go to: