[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
WHAT I WANNA SEE IN MADDEN SUPERSTAR MODE  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Mobile & Social Games

I would like to see:
-my player i made, at the draft and watch him get drafted or be at home when he gets a call saying who is going to draft me.
-i wanna see him age throughout the years
-i wanna be able to buy a house and put stuff in it
-i want to interact with coaches and players
-and i wanna be able to upload a picture so it doesn't show nothing there where a picture of the player should be

[Avatar]

I can almost guarantee it will be identical to last year and previous years Superstar Modes. See when EA says they've "tweaked" it they mean they changed how it looks. They won't actually put an effort into it because they are the only licensed NFL game available. My outlook is bleak because they've said this every year. No matter what we say.

Anyway somethings I'd like to see.

Draft discussion (when my superstar will be drafted, some build up, who is my competition.)
Realistic drafts, I play QB and I'm tired of getting drafter by the Packers or Steelers when they don't need a QB.
Realistic depth charts, after I get drafted by a team with an 87 or 96 overall QB I get the starting job with a 71 overall.
Challenge for starting job, In practice let us challenge. If we meet certain goals we get the chance to start.
Trades, If you're not doing so hot or it's 5 years into your career and haven't made the playoffs the team can trade you. Set realistic goals to keep your team and fans happy.

Coach and player relations, Say you call an audible, the coach gets mad. If the success rate of those audibles is over a certain number, lets just say 85% then he forgives you. If not you get traded or benched. As for other players. Say a receiver signals he's open and you don't throw it in time and he drops it on account of you, then you guys get a rocky relationship. Could result in one of you getting traded.

Among other things. It's like I said. Based on the screen shots you're getting the exact same game mode as last year and every year before it. It just looks different. EA is lazy. They spend more time with the intros and sideline cutscene nonsense to worry about actually making a football game worth spending $60 a year on. But, we'll buy it because we have nothing better.

My opinions with EA's lack of effort.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/30/2011 00:04:14

jaybrek wrote:I can almost guarantee it will be identical to last year and previous years Superstar Modes. See when EA says they've "tweaked" it they mean they changed how it looks. They won't actually put an effort into it because they are the only licensed NFL game available. My outlook is bleak because they've said this every year. No matter what we say.

Anyway somethings I'd like to see.

Draft discussion (when my superstar will be drafted, some build up, who is my competition.)
Realistic drafts, I play QB and I'm tired of getting drafter by the Packers or Steelers when they don't need a QB.
Realistic depth charts, after I get drafted by a team with an 87 or 96 overall QB I get the starting job with a 71 overall.
Challenge for starting job, In practice let us challenge. If we meet certain goals we get the chance to start.
Trades, If you're not doing so hot or it's 5 years into your career and haven't made the playoffs the team can trade you. Set realistic goals to keep your team and fans happy.

Coach and player relations, Say you call an audible, the coach gets mad. If the success rate of those audibles is over a certain number, lets just say 85% then he forgives you. If not you get traded or benched. As for other players. Say a receiver signals he's open and you don't throw it in time and he drops it on account of you, then you guys get a rocky relationship. Could result in one of you getting traded.

Among other things. It's like I said. Based on the screen shots you're getting the exact same game mode as last year and every year before it. It just looks different. EA is lazy. They spend more time with the intros and sideline cutscene nonsense to worry about actually making a football game worth spending $60 a year on. But, we'll buy it because we have nothing better.

My opinions with EA's lack of effort.
This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/28/2011 21:35:40

What they also need to add is Contract negotiations. Like Im tired of automatically having a contract without me being able to accept it or not.

I agree there should be contract negations, and before you get drafted the combine to build your stats off of that, also being able to sign an agent and build your stats at practice and fight for your position like on ncaa. injuries should be added

I agree there should definitely be more to the game. The game looks good to bad they stiffed the superstar mode. It isn't even enjoyable to play.

I remember when superstar first came out, there was a combine and a draft process
You could get an agent and go from an apartment to a home
I love the superstar mode and would greatly appreciate it if ea made
These improvements. 2012 isnt personalized enough but its still
A great part of the game that I would like to see for years to come

I would like to see Madden take pride in this mode. They made if famous on the previous generation and then just let it die. 2k has taken, ran and won the Olympics with the concept.....learn something!!

I loved to play DB back in the day, but you have to use the computer cheat coverage to survive in one on one coverage in next generation games. Why? The Camera for the Defensive back is the biggest detriment to the position that there is. I understand you have to flip and run but if I have no chance at jumping the pass then what fun is chasing a receiver all game....none. Give DB's a fighting chance.

I think you need to get back to the roots of the mode its supposed to imitate the path a rookie takes to get into the league. You really think you do that now?
1) No combine
2) Draft is a flash you might as well be chilling on the couch for the 7th round every time
3) training camps....did they exist last year, don't remember.
4) in NCAA you ear your position in Madden I have no idea what happens.

Like the guy said earlier this is less than an after though these days. If you are really killing the mode make it quick and focus on the other parts of the game, cause you haven't really mastered that either.

Sure Ea doesn't care but next year is the first year I'm renting Madden before I buy it. A $60 paper weight is still a paper weight.

Get back to the good old days, "Pride means performing regardless of competition"

or at least if you dont add those to the game make it downloadable or an update.

after game interviews in the locker room, sideline interaction, crowd reactions would be appreciated.

Just one thing in SUPERSTAR 13 !
PLEASE NO COMMENTS IN THE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Madden 12 I play without the sound I have enough to hear the same thing all the time !!!!!!!

1. I wish there was a online multiplayer superstar mode were we could play on teams( meaning if i played 1 position and he played another position we could play together )

Madden NFL Series  > Madden Mobile & Social Games
Go to: