[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Feedback/Issues in Hockey Ultimate Team Game Mode  XML
NHL Series  > NHL® Tech Help and Feedback

EA GET THESE ISSUES FIXED
this is enough
i play nhl 12 mostly for Hockey Ultimate Team, i cant earn pucks cuz they wont register and i get losses when i get wins. This is so frustrating before this garbage bug my record was 30 - 15 - 0
now its 30 - 40 - 0
PLEASE GET THIS FIXED TODAY

Hi, two days ago I bought Matt Duchene 3000 pucks, but when the auction ended, I lost all my pucks and couldn.t get the player.

Also, I had Neuvirth and Etem (and many others that I haven't noticed) in my trade pile, but they disapeared. They reapeared once but then I left the trade pile and came back and they were gone.

I don't know if there is something you can do but I would really appreciate. Thank you

PSN : verrette99
Team name : Les Chiefs

Kessel - Dats (C) - Duchene
Giroux - E. Staal - Benn (A)
MacKinnon - Kesler - Voracek
Johansen - Helm - Cammy

Pietrangelo - JBO (A)
Letang - Hedman
Phaneuf - Shattenkirk

Rinne
Elliott

Well i figured out way to get the auto loss and no pucks issue fixed
delete your team and make a new one...
i did that a while ago when my pucks werent being recorded and then they did
sort of a waste considering that you would have 0 pucks
and only 1 card pack to open
EA will you please listen to the community?
Would u please answer back? aabout 6-7 pages going on about this problem
Will you fix your game?

I can't play HUT on my console anymore. It freezes up almost every game. Sometimes I can play 2 games if I'm lucky. But tournaments are out of the question.

I had to borrow a friend's PS3 to play it. Ridiculous.

I've won FOUR cards at auction and couldn't get ANY of them even though ALL the pucks were taken. This is ridiculous. How do you expect people to make a team when they run out of players because all their pucks are stolen?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/20/2011 14:06:23

i am having the exact same issues as the last few guys, I have lost auctions of my own players disappearing from the trade pile, I had the highest bid on players and not received them and lost auctions or been outbid only to not receive my pucks back.
Another constant annoyance is the inconsistency of the server going out sometimes when im in game, meaning i lose my spot in the tournament and of course its usually is in the championship game.
As someone else said, how am i supposed to build a team?

Mike1494 wrote:I've won FOUR cards at auction and couldn't get ANY of them even though ALL the pucks were taken. This is ridiculous. How do you expect people to make a team when they run out of players because all their pucks are stolen?
]\

AGREED!!!

i was told to post here by tech support as they couldn't help me. i was playing uhl tonight and all was well. i signed out and left and when i came back to play later i was missing some players and some of my players that i had applied training to were back to their original overall rating. ie. mike richards was trained to a 92 but is now back to an 87. i'm just wondering what i can do to get my players back as i have invested money in buying packs and such to get these players and now they are gone. thank you.

Hey. I was sent here by the support chat, because i won a turnament but didnt get any points for it. Everything was normal the post games screen showed that i won 2000 pucks and after leaving the game i had no pucks the turnament was back to zero (no trophy) anjd no players lost any contracts. Like i have never played the game :/ i had this problem alot lately after buing neuvirth as goalie he already played 5 games but never lost a contract :/ is there any way i could get my pucks and this problem fixed
appreciate any help thanks
Greetz Kevin

Mike1494 wrote:I've won FOUR cards at auction and couldn't get ANY of them even though all the pucks were taken. This is ridiculous. How do you expect people to make a team when they run out of players because all their pucks are stolen?

Just as an update here, I've won three auctions since then (luckily I had a card I was selling go for 1000 pucks, so I had a little extra to keep my team afloat for now) and only received one of the three cards. I'd say I'm down 1750 pucks due to this issue now, which is a lot when I've only been playing since Saturday and have no real earning potential yet.

i cant even check messages on this system, gives me an error msg so i dont know how to fix it

guys if you win an auction and aren't receiving the card after it expires sign out of your PSN or XBOX account while still in the watch list! MAKE SURE YOU STAY IN THE WATCH LIST. This will log you out and kick you out of HUT. After that go back to your watch list it should have your won auction in green or at least able for you to click and apply. If this does not work keep trying. Usually it works first try for me, but last night it took five tries on one of my training cards. Good luck everyone!

On the other hand any time I try to play online with a random opponent I cannot get past the intro screen right after you accept your lineup. It's not a connection problem seeing how HUT requires online at all times and I am not logging out of PSN or the EA server. It's pretty inconvenient because I'm in an online tournament and can now not enter any other tournament. Please PM me if someone has found a fix. I did see one locked thread from earlier this month about the same thing.

[Avatar]

Mysey44 wrote:
Mike1494 wrote:I've won FOUR cards at auction and couldn't get ANY of them even though ALL the pucks were taken. This is ridiculous. How do you expect people to make a team when they run out of players because all their pucks are stolen?
]\

AGREED!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only who this bullcrap happens too. I lost out on huge players, like Iginla/Seabrook/Kesler to name a few and yet all the pucks get deducted but I don't get the card. And as posted before when I win I actually get a loss and I earn no pucks. Honestly one of the worst ultimate team game out right now. Not even fun playing if the game isn't working properly.

Also, as stated before I have tried the whole signing out thing while you are at the watch list and it is never there when I do that even after several attempts!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/26/2011 19:10:05

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/outlaww.gif/
Ps3 > Xbox.
Psn: Outlaww42o.
Go Pack Go.
Legit Member of the new Brotherhood of Madden(BOM).
Can get many to vouch for me.

[Avatar]

I usually don't post if i get screwed out of cards. but this is getting ridiculous. i always look to buy cards for cheap during jumbo specials and throw them on my trade pile to sell a few days after jumbos expire. i have had a +5all goalie, 2 50 game contracts and a ton of + 9's disappear from my trade pile when i never even put them up for sale. ive tried relogging in multiple times and theyre still gone. seriously i work hard for these pucks and they just disappear. FIX THIS PLEASE.

Gamer tag: ezyr1der
Console: Playstation 3

So i got things off of the auction and then i signed off and then when i came back on they were gone. They were in the collection and when i brought them back all the cards were gone and my goalie went from an 91 to an 84 so it messed up my goalie and wasted my upgrade cards!
NHL Series  > NHL® Tech Help and Feedback
Go to: