[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Can't Register Online Pass  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Tech Help & Feedback

Every time I try to get online I get this message:

Unable to Proceed

We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an Online Pass which is required to access all online features. For more information, visit easports.com/onlinepass.

I just bought the game today. I went to that website, but it doesn't help. I have my online pass code right here, but I can't get to the screen to enter it.

I tried to go to Online>Redeem Code, and it says it is currently undergoing maintenance.

What is the deal? Will I be able to use my online pass once 'maintenance' is finished, or do I need to do something else?

[Avatar]

I got the same. Got dude on phone now but he says server is down, dont know why get specific message like that with server issue.

I got the same message at first, now when I select redeem code it doesnt do anything. I had same problem with NCAA 12.

Just bought the new Madden for PS3 and after hitting start it's at the "Please Wait" screen and it just sits there with the "CCS Blackbird is connecting to the EA Servers..." and nothing happens so I have to hit cancel and can't access the online features or even attempt to input my Online Pass serial code.

I also went to easports.com/register (I've already registered and activated an EA account for NCAA Football '12) and everything online seems legit.

This is disappointing

hey ea, great game you have here... i buy a hall of fame edition to get crapped on with not being able to register my online pass... at this point i want a full refund and after buying your game and selling it back the last 4 years, looks like i will be never buying madden again

EA Seriously! Mine says "JCal19 is connecting to the EA Servers..." and doesnt move from this screen. Very disappointing. I dont get how 400,000 people are playing online but we can't online. Please help.

Yeah, I have no problems whatsoever connecting to the EA Server on NCAA Football '12, but no such luck with the new Madden '12.

!!!!!!!

seriously... f this ea... beyond rediculous

Ea this blows

i have the same problem now. my real issue with it is i previously played 2 online unranked matches had fun and now i cant get online and i deleted my game data and rosters to try 2 fix another issue so now im stuck with the default rosters i hope they are working as hard as possible and i hope they learned that they should push for early releases so they can get all this BS fixed with over 100,000 real tester to point out all the issuse in the game.

Same for me! Just got back from the store to play the game and first it wouldn't even allow my EA Sports username to log in... then after changing my password and trying about 25 more times it finally let me sign in.

Once I was signed in... I can't access ANYTHING online because it says the Online Pass is down for maintenance! None of the rosters are up to date on this game or anything and it won't let me because it won't let me access a thing online!

Is this really happening!?

finally got through, now dealing with it not recognizing my pass code

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd back to not being able to log into ea... wooooohooooooooo

same * happening to me.....

Same here Chonbon! I got in and put in my passcode and it said it was invalid or has already been used. Then I re-entered a few times and it finally got through to the download phase. So I downloaded but it didn't work properly and just takes me back to the "Redeem Code for Madden NFL 12 Online Pass" option. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Tech Help & Feedback
Go to: