[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Pirates and Nobles War-Quest: The Beat Must Diet - BUG?  XML
The Sims Medieval  > Once Upon A Quest

I'm near the end, I've FED the noble a Salad and I am awaiting his execution.

It's been like 2 days... no execution. He's chilling in the castle eating and playing games... Anyone else?

The same thing happened to me. I had to enable cheatmode and skip past several parts of that quest.

Out of the like 6 new quests I've done from this xpack... 3 of them have been bugged. One of which was bugged at the very end after the quest "finishes" but I can't get any reward so I might just have to quit the quest and fail it.

Pretty bad, EA. Hopefully a patch comes out soon that fixes this crap.

Where are the cheat codes for skip past a certain quest step? Thanks

Huh? What happened? What post was hidden?

I'm kind of stuck mid quest and can't finish the war... Thanks

[Avatar]

Try this:

http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/cheats.php

Thank you very much!

I'm having a problem with End the War: order in the kingdom. I thought I finfished but the game didn't end and I had no new quest tasks for 2 sim days. I think it did finish but didn't end the quest like it should have. Anyone else try this one and have problems?

Hi, I'm on the same quest: The Beast Must Diet.
I'm also near the end, but my spy need to have 'Citrus Bear' in the inventory to finish that step, but I cant figure out how to make it? I have a citrus infusion potion, I have a bear meat. But I dont know how to combine them together. I need help. Thanks.

Kalembas wrote:Hi, I'm on the same quest: The Beast Must Diet.
I'm also near the end, but my spy need to have 'Citrus Bear' in the inventory to finish that step, but I cant figure out how to make it? I have a citrus infusion potion, I have a bear meat. But I dont know how to combine them together. I need help. Thanks.

No problem - not a bug.

First time I did it I ended up eating the stupid bear-citrus thingy. You need to cook it at the SPIT. If you don't have one, there is one at the forest-camp of pirates/nobles.

Citrus potion thingy.
Bear Meat.

Cook at SPIT.

Thank you.

[Avatar]

Nerhesi wrote:
Kalembas wrote:Hi, I'm on the same quest: The Beast Must Diet.

No problem - not a bug.

First time I did it I ended up eating the stupid bear-citrus thingy. You need to cook it at the SPIT. If you don't have one, there is one at the forest-camp of pirates/nobles.

Citrus potion thingy.
Bear Meat.

Cook at SPIT.

interesting. I had to make a salad and give to the spy and he made a stuffed bear. Then I got stuck after I gave a citrus infusion to a condemned man. He's supposed to be executed and after a day it has yet to happen.

Strange I just finished this quest I took the stuffed bear option have you guys sent the physian to the judgement zone to watch the execution and wait for the noble guy to come down after giving the infusion. because the last step is the executioner thanks the physical and a few screens come up then the quest ends.I waited about half a sim day for that noble guy to come down because the pit was busy with other executions

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/03/2011 16:01:24

Time is what we want most but use worst

[Avatar]

It did take a long time for the execution of the prisoner in my game, but he did get executed. I think it was a sim day later, but there was quite a queue of prisoners at the pit! It just took time to toss each of them in until it was his turn.

I always add a spit to the kitchen in the reception hall because then you can prepare any food you need for quests by going there.

check out my Medieval Sims Blog at http://enkelisim.wordpress.com/
[WWW]

Its been SIX days and I have been waiting for him to get executed...

Guess this is not gonna work. Can anybody give me a run-around to finish this quest?
The Sims Medieval  > Once Upon A Quest
Go to: