[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Transfer Failed?  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support

It still does not work!!!!! I have a PS3 and have been trying for the past 3 hours and nothing. Did the update force a name change to my custome play book? Dont want to keep complaining but please get this fixed!!!!

MB Doggs

raraja wrote:
EA_Jaga wrote:Hello Everyone,

The "Transfer Failed" error has been resolved. Please post back and let me know if you have any further issues.

Thank you,
-Jaga-

Wrong i just got the transfer failed message after my bowl game.

Great! Now I have something to look forward to when my OD gets to bowl season. You know, in year 1 of my OD we waited on this Transfer Failed issue to get fixed, but after a week we got tired of waiting and the Commish went ahead and advanced it and a lot of our guys got screwed out of bowl wins (our Commish lost the BCS Championship game!). Is this what we paid $60 for?

The transfer failed issue is still not resolved. Our OD is still stuck on the coach changes due to the transfer failed...what good is this new patch if the transfer failed issues aren't fixed??

Not only is the Transfer Failed issue not resolved ... you guys broke my custom playbooks and you also broke no Huddle. Do you have a QA team? Or do you just release changes without testing them?

PS3: CMHUERTA28OD

I am still getting the Transfer Failed message. The new update has no helped me as I am still stuck between the Bowl games and the end of the season... Please help, Online Dynasty is the ONLY reason my friend and I bought this game and this is very discouraging...

raraja wrote:
EA_Jaga wrote:Hello Everyone,

The "Transfer Failed" error has been resolved. Please post back and let me know if you have any further issues.

Thank you,
-Jaga-

Wrong i just got the transfer failed message after my bowl game.

Jaga,

Anything on why you said this was fixed when its not would be great.

Keep Getting Transfer Fail after all user vs cpu bowl games. Tired of simulating games i paid $1.99 this year to play after the 60$ for said game and the xbox live subscription. I was told over the phone it was fixed and that couldnt be further from the truth. I hope 2k makes a ncaa football.

Same problem as everyone else. Transfer failed is not fixed.

This is absolutely ridiculous. EA ought to be ashamed of this. Quit saying something is fixed when it's clearly not. If its not fixed, admit that it's broken and tell us all when you think it will be fixed. Then, if you actually think that it has been fixed, test it, make sure it actually is before saying that its fixed and have us all waste our time playing a game that we all love only to find out that we can't save our game once its done.

Shameful.

Getting transfer failed for everything in the offseason as well. Not sure if the servers are down or what.

getting same transfer failed as everyone else after I just won my BCS title game...when will this be fixed EA...WHEN???????????????????

Forum Admin
[Avatar]

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on this issue. We are compiling all of the information provided to send to our Developers. Any information that can be provided to narrow down the cause, such as game modes, platform, specific time of game, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jaga-

Visit us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/EA-Customer-Support/48228353146
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/AskEASupport

No problem with me. Usually this happens when they fix the system.

"It's all in the mind"

Has anyone had any luck at all trying to get the transfer failed error message to not show up after the bowl games? We don not want to play out a whole season and have to sim the bowl games and get trounced again. Not worth my time, or anyones for a matter of fact. EA should be ashamed that after two months, nothing has been resolved. It will be interesting to see how many customers are lost after this.

ok this is getting very annoying! ive been the comish. of 3 seperate online dynasties and the 1st 2 online dynasty we always had transfer fails during bowl season and at least once during the regular season and the no huddle was broken plus after we finished the first 2 seasons and we got to the preseason of year 3 i couldnt even enter the dynasty bc i kept getting a transfer failed message saying i cant connect to the ea servers but yet the other players in the dynasty have no problems then in year 3 the no huddle gets fixed and the bowl season tranfer failed gets fixed but yet still in year 3 preseason i get the same transfer failed message and we have to quit another online dynasty then today somebody else starts an online dynasty and after i create my coach i get a transfer failed message! then i was finally able to get into the dynasty and pick my team and when i try to add recruits to my board or edit my players i get a transfer failed message so basically i cant do anything that requires a save! fix this immediately! its unacceptable!
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series Online Dynasty Web Support
Go to: