[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
I HAVE THE SCANS!!! THE ROSTER LINK IS TRUE!!!!  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion

This roster is as good as it gets, simply as that. As said many times over these forums:its impossible to please everyone.

Me? i was pleased and in 7th heaven when i heard iron Mike was in, thats all i really needed rest can be used as punching bags

[Avatar]

Where the hell is Jeff Lacy??? What happened to Michael Grant, Derrick Gainer, Mike Anchondo, Big E, Butterbean, Goliath, Big Tigger, Danny "little red" Lopez, Yori Boy Campas, Clubber Lang, Drago, That first HW from KO Kings '02, Tonya Harding, Screech from Saved by the Bell, Mario from saved by the Bell, Kelly from Saved by the Bell, Yoda, Danny Bonaduci, Tony Danza, The Hulk, Superman, John Melloncamps Son, The Riverdance guy,Wonder Woman and Hawkdude?

[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.cauliflowerear wrote:Where the hell is Jeff Lacy??? What happened to Michael Grant, Derrick Gainer, Mike Anchondo, Big E, Butterbean, Goliath, Big Tigger, Danny "little red" Lopez, Yori Boy Campas, Clubber Lang, Drago, That first HW from KO Kings '02, Tonya Harding, Screech from Saved by the Bell, Mario from saved by the Bell, Kelly from Saved by the Bell, Yoda, Danny Bonaduci, Tony Danza, The Hulk, Superman, John Melloncamps Son, The Riverdance guy,Wonder Woman and Hawkdude?

Sorry to disappoint you but Big E was rubbish in real life, and Goliath isnt real.

I'd way rather they included real, top boxers than made up or not so good boxers.

PSN ID: bullit-proof

cem_ea_id.cauliflowerear wrote:Where the hell is Jeff Lacy??? What happened to Michael Grant, Derrick Gainer, Mike Anchondo, Big E, Butterbean, Goliath, Big Tigger, Danny "little red" Lopez, Yori Boy Campas, Clubber Lang, Drago, That first HW from KO Kings '02, Tonya Harding, Screech from Saved by the Bell, Mario from saved by the Bell, Kelly from Saved by the Bell, Yoda, Danny Bonaduci, Tony Danza, The Hulk, Superman, John Melloncamps Son, The Riverdance guy,Wonder Woman and Hawkdude?

PMSL

exactly!!!!! with out the riverdance guy this is no fighting game

[Avatar]

ps3.bullit-proof wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you but Big E was rubbish in real life, and Goliath isnt real.

I'd way rather they included real, top boxers than made up or not so good boxers.

It's called sarcasm. The roster ROCKS on this game, I love it!

BTW- I always thought Big E was make beleive,,, is he real??? ( seriously)

[Avatar]

Lol... I'm surprised you didn't say Octo Mom. But you have to admit Clubber Lang would've been nice... "What's my prediction... PAIN..."

Andre Bishop never won a world title @ middleweight but he's rated a 95!? Better than Roy & SRL?

[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.cauliflowerear wrote:
ps3.bullit-proof wrote:

It's called sarcasm. The roster ROCKS on this game, I love it!

BTW- I always thought Big E was make beleive,,, is he real??? ( seriously)

Sorry lol, the roster isnt bad at all I must admit, yea there is a FEW dissapointments where boxers I would have liked arent on but still all round good.

Well kinda, he was based on some American boxer, who was pretty *, it looked like him but he wasnt anywhere near as good as he was on FNR3. I cant remember his real name.

PSN ID: bullit-proof

[Avatar]

This roster is the bomb!!! I knw you cant please everybody, but GOD DAMNNNNN!! Nice to see Joe Calzaghe

Just One Question Though Where is Mickey Rourke???? God Damn EA, how can you not have this ring legend, he is the only boxer to win an oscar...

[Avatar]

Two quick questions... Has Kotz Tszyu been in an EA boxing game?... Can't remember if he was. And two do you think he should be a DLC...

Andre Bishop never won a world title @ middleweight but he's rated a 95!? Better than Roy & SRL?

thnaks for posting the roster i actually no who is on the fight night round 4 bit unhappy as they left my man floyd "money" mayweather but ill hope he is available in the playstation network in the future it would be so great to see him.

Is this really 100% correct... the Hopkins thing was already being talked about but Adamek was pretty much confirmed by Jen who made the article about body types... but he's not on that list... I've seen that this is an article about the PS3 version could it be that there are exclusive fighters for an platform... they did something like that before I think it was with Holyfield. Probably that Adamek and Hopkins are only in the XBOX version of the game???

I think the roster rocks. I dont think the game should be delayed for any reason. All PS3 mags are rating this game highly.

Any DLC would be welcome but priced fairly.

Cool. The only thing bothering me besides Rocky Marciano not being in this line up is the fact that they made Sergio Mora look like some sick freak. It doesn't even look like him ! Other than that , the game is looking real good.

That's an incredible roster but I can't believe b-hops isn't in it. He's the greatest middleweight since Hagler...how can he not be in it? It would've been great to have mayweather in there too but no hopkins is a shock....hasn't he been in every fight night?

This really is one of the best rosters to date my only concern is that there really isn't a huge emphasis on classic boxers and some good current ones are left out as well. Where is Marciano, Mayweather Jr., Holyfield, Bernard Hopkins? Did I read that correctly or is Arturo Gatti seriously in the game without Mickey Ward?
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: