[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
God Vision EL SHABAZZ decimated by P4P ELITE GM TWISTED NERVE!  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion

[Avatar]

TheTakeover801 wrote:Shabazz, lay off the nose candy will ya

...... I wouldn't be surprised if it was you. Cornball to the fullest.

The conscience of OWC... Day 1 Elite, Forever King..... The reason why all of you are good now. GOD VISION..... Your soul is mine.....

Shabazz who is he anyway he doesn't want to use his xbox name?

1302 Wins 50 Losses (31 flash) the 'ORIGINAL' number one middleweight on the fight night leaderboards 12 AOL #namethemibeatthem.

milzfyaspittan0 wrote:besides heavyweightx i have a winning record over everybody in gv

[Avatar]

ELxShAbAZZx wrote:
TheTakeover801 wrote:Shabazz, lay off the nose candy will ya

...... I wouldn't be surprised if it was you. Cornball to the fullest.

Its not me chief, it's the coke.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/2012 15:46:41

[quote=xELxShAbAZZx][quote=revgotgame][quote=BX__CHAMP][quote=PLATINUM GLOVES]LOL @ this CaptainNoLife bum. Telling me I lag people out when he got banned for boosting and lagging.

Keep typing in your wheelchair buddy. Those hands are all you got left now you lost your legs, make good use of them old man [/quote]
you mistaken me for the wrong gamer u low life...lol...still looking for attention. no i did not get banned but telling u that when u havnt taken ur meds is like talking to a tape recorder that cant be deleted.

@Revgotgame, lol..hahahaha funny comment. I spoke with GV members already. Im still waitng 4 a response from p4p [/quote]

Nah im just messing about the swift thing but, we'll get in where we fit in anybody want a rivalry mode with Scrap Yard just let us know [/quote]

Just head to the fridge, grab some munchies and relax Rev. After we're done with P4P Elite (the watered down version) we'll send them down to the Losers Bracket so you guys won't be so lonely. [/quote]

Shabazz that actually made me laugh u know the "losers" bracket can make it to the finals and yall really dont want a problem p4p or nobody else we are the best just take a look at the roster and try not to do a double its crazy over there dawgy

Mesmarts )greater than( urs

[Avatar]

[quote=revgotgame][quote=xELxShAbAZZx][quote=revgotgame][quote=BX__CHAMP][quote=PLATINUM GLOVES]LOL @ this CaptainNoLife bum. Telling me I lag people out when he got banned for boosting and lagging.

Keep typing in your wheelchair buddy. Those hands are all you got left now you lost your legs, make good use of them old man [/quote]
you mistaken me for the wrong gamer u low life...lol...still looking for attention. no i did not get banned but telling u that when u havnt taken ur meds is like talking to a tape recorder that cant be deleted.

@Revgotgame, lol..hahahaha funny comment. I spoke with GV members already. Im still waitng 4 a response from p4p [/quote]

Nah im just messing about the swift thing but, we'll get in where we fit in anybody want a rivalry mode with Scrap Yard just let us know [/quote]

Just head to the fridge, grab some munchies and relax Rev. After we're done with P4P Elite (the watered down version) we'll send them down to the Losers Bracket so you guys won't be so lonely. [/quote]

Shabazz that actually made me laugh u know the "losers" bracket can make it to the finals and yall really dont want a problem p4p or nobody else we are the best just take a look at the roster and try not to do a double its crazy over there dawgy[/quote]

Stop it.

[quote=xELxShAbAZZx][quote=revgotgame][quote=xELxShAbAZZx][quote=revgotgame][quote=BX__CHAMP][quote=PLATINUM GLOVES]LOL @ this CaptainNoLife bum. Telling me I lag people out when he got banned for boosting and lagging.

Shabazz that actually made me laugh u know the "losers" bracket can make it to the finals and yall really dont want a problem p4p or nobody else we are the best just take a look at the roster and try not to do a double its crazy over there dawgy[/quote]

Stop it. [/quote]

Nah bul thats what gv does after a gym rivalry wit us yall like jermain taylor after bhop he was neverthe same bhop just became better! Look at yall are over dude we killed yall gym we didnt die we just multiplied and what makes it so bad nobody can stop us!

Mesmarts )greater than( urs

SCRAP YARD GETTEM

LEGENDARY STATUS, DID IT ALL FROM DOMINATE XBOX360 TO PUTTING PS3 ELITES HEADS ON STICKS.

TH3 BAND CAMP

[Avatar]

lol good to see loser exploiters crying about getting exploited. if ur gonna use cheap tactics dont get mad when they use them back on ya.

FiTE x NiTE wrote:lol good to see loser exploiters crying about getting exploited. if ur gonna use cheap tactics dont get mad when they use them back on ya.

This is the truth!!!!! Twisted doesnt even spam or exploit the game its not his fault he comes forward the whole fight n those punches, i didnt know that was spamming lol ....

I must say this thread is entertaining

@Currency U already know what time it is hahaha

@Twisted yo give him his soul back plzzzzz lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/2012 06:11:52

H2H Record- (1501-204 963 KOs) H2H King

OWC LW- (160-8, 126 KOs, AOL-10, Rank-24)

OWC HW- (180-9 128 KOs, AOL-15, Rank-15)

OWC MW- (343-19 AOL-18, Rank 11) b4 I reseted

12x OWC Champion in 3 different weight classes

Elite player with no SPAMMING!!!!

[Avatar]

good to see u boys still doin your thing

[Avatar]

What I particularly found funny in the GV v SY is the mismatched fights. Mainly due to CaptainNoLife looking after number 1 his bum buddy.

Wjat make me chuckle was GV not allowing SY best players to fight their best players. I.E. totally avoiding Sleepytime who would destroy anyone of GV's players. Man they were even crying when Voooz was gonna return to SY because he laid his hands on all your bums.

Scrapyard lost every round and don't even lie at the end of the day you cannot use the same fighter over and over so it shows quality throughout God Visions ranks I called out everyone in scrapyard and in fairness EMAN stepped up just to get stepped on I got given ATM Prince in the 2nd round and he wasn't online for over a week I said I want anyone in your gym and nobody wanted it.

how about

Heavyweight vs Scrapyard Ill fight everyone in your gym and see how many wins and losses I take see how confident you are in your gym?

1302 Wins 50 Losses (31 flash) the 'ORIGINAL' number one middleweight on the fight night leaderboards 12 AOL #namethemibeatthem.

milzfyaspittan0 wrote:besides heavyweightx i have a winning record over everybody in gv

[Avatar]

[quote=Heavyweight x]Scrapyard lost every round and don't even lie at the end of the day you cannot use the same fighter over and over so it shows quality throughout God Visions ranks I called out everyone in scrapyard and in fairness EMAN stepped up just to get stepped on I got given ATM Prince in the 2nd round and he wasn't online for over a week I said I want anyone in your gym and nobody wanted it.

how about

Heavyweight vs Scrapyard Ill fight everyone in your gym and see how many wins and losses I take see how confident you are in your gym?[/quote]

Heavyweight i respect you, your a good fighter but your just a little fish in OWC. People like Sleepytime and j Villa would beat you hands down. However, its nice to see your enthusiasm.

4-4 Against Sleepytime so suck your mum
And as for Villa I battered him by 7th round legit knockout so again suck your mum

P.S stop being a cheerleader

[Avatar]

[quote=Heavyweight x]4-4 Against Sleepytime so suck your mum
And as for Villa I battered him by 7th round legit knockout so again suck your mum

P.S stop being a cheerleader[/quote]

Why are you getting mad over a game? Do you have a life? As the last time we spoke in a party you admitted you were a jobless bum claiming benefits to play fightnight champion all day.

The suck your mom phrase is very mature. We now know your probably in the 16-20 age category. Way to go little man!!
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: