[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Buying Packs  XML
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion

So, I just bought a Jumbo Pack with MS points and my game is stuck at the "Loading..." screen from the store. I dashboarded, and now I've lost MS points and I don't have any new cards.

:S. What's wrong?

EDIT: Tried to buy another in hopes that it would be different, same problem. It's been loading for five minutes now.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/22/2011 14:30:40

Happened to me a few times as well

[Avatar]
Location: Sorry Byron. Maybe next time! Have you tried opening another pack?

you should be able to go back into the store and it will tell you that you have a pack waiting to be opened?

You just got EA Sported - It Happens!

Look at you mindless zombies. forking over your credit cards to EA for virtual garbage you dont even need,on a game that doesnt even work. I bet you dont even own an ounce of silver. Go buy a homeless guy a sandwich.

The same happened to me today. Payed with MSP, got no cards. Although, when trying to buy second pack, it worked normally.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/13/2011 07:43:03

IDRANKYOURBEER wrote:you should be able to go back into the store and it will tell you that you have a pack waiting to be opened?

Nope, tried again and still no luck. I would love to have my cards, or at least my Microsoft Points back :3

[Avatar]

ur gonna have to contact customer support and have them look into it

good luck

Look at you mindless zombies. forking over your credit cards to EA for virtual garbage you dont even need,on a game that doesnt even work. I bet you dont even own an ounce of silver. Go buy a homeless guy a sandwich.

IDRANKYOURBEER wrote:ur gonna have to contact customer support and have them look into it

good luck

Will do. Thanks for the advice.

[Avatar]

Same thing happened to me. I can get the 1st pack fine when logging in, and the 2nd one gets stuck on the loading screen. I've re-entered HUT and I haven't received my pack or got the MSP back

Please GTFO with the International ice. I like to play hockey in a hockey rink, not on a soccer field.

EDIT: It actually doesn't matter. I will beat you on either. But if you use International ice, I will point in your face every time I score

MODS, can we get an urgent update on this? I just paid 160MSP and have no pack and no MSP. Above all the glitches and everything else, this is unacceptable with real money at stake.

[Avatar]

SirSpanksta wrote:MODS, can we get an urgent update on this? I just paid 160MSP and have no pack and no MSP. Above all the glitches and everything else, this is unacceptable with real money at stake.

Agreed. Anything would be good to hear.

Please GTFO with the International ice. I like to play hockey in a hockey rink, not on a soccer field.

EDIT: It actually doesn't matter. I will beat you on either. But if you use International ice, I will point in your face every time I score

Contacted support, they took me to MS support. Supposedly a problem with Xbox LIVE, I'll update you guys later.

[Avatar]

Happened to me also. Stuck on "loading..." for 15 minutes.

I dashboard it, get back, no pack opening...

"This went downhill faster than expected."

- EA_Noun, 01/06/13

[Avatar]

HatoXanadu wrote:Contacted support, they took me to MS support. Supposedly a problem with Xbox LIVE, I'll update you guys later.

yes

considering the store was already screwed up to begin with and they had to remove buying packs for points due to poor coding, ...this MUST be microsoft's fault. no this is definately EA's fault, guaranteed. i could get DLC for kung fu friggin panda right now no problem, but its just a total coincidence that people on the ea servers are getting errors when it comes to buying packs. let's blame it all on microsoft to divert the real issue at hand!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/13/2011 09:12:43

[Avatar]

somebody let me know when they successfully buy a pack or two.

im not going to enjoy my first day experience of nhl 12 on the waiting screen due to poor coding.

[Avatar]

I'm no Mod but here's my advice.....

STOP GIVING EA MONEY UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCE A FIX!!!!!!!!!!!

Their CASH COW is grazing in your pocket if you do.

BUYER BEWARE

Makes you wonder how much extra cash they are making this year between people buying an online pass because theirs didn't work as it should have and now the HUT store freezing. Are they trying to make back money on their virtual free pack giveaway?

EA SPORTS.....Where fools or their parents money are soon parted.
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion
Go to: