[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
No game face to download error Xbox 360 FIFA 12  XML
EA SPORTS Game Face  > Game Face General Discussion

Can anyone help?

I have tried ea support but just keep getting fobbed off, even by second line support, they cant give me a straight answer.

I have deleted and re-created my game face 6 times, cleared cache on laptop and xbox still no luck.

I can see the game face on the fifa website but still get the error

"There is no game face to download, please visit easports/football to create one

Can anyone help?

Same problem have went thru all the steps and cant get my photo gameface to upload. I can get the default gamefaces to upload but the gameface feature is one of the main reasons I enjoy the EA franchise games.

Fix the problem EA

I'm experiencing the exact same problem with FIFA & Grand Slam Tennis 2 on PS3. I also have tiger woods 12 on the 360 and that won't work either.

SORT IT EA!

Any updates on this matter?
I did try few minutes ago to update my Virtual Pro with the existing gameface and I got an error like the ones the guys stated.

Is there any fix available?
Regards,

Slayers
Slayers is a remote DPS classes. The beginning of flame magic, great distances can begin to attack. Slayers use disc casting action and spell effects are great, the disc is a great magic weapons, not only can be used to cast, but also to the mage is able to move freely. As a mage need to be careful to keep their distance, and time to cast spells is located far away in order to feel at ease.
Mage damage is not low, but very fragile and most of the caster. "TERA" very good reference standard MMO occupational settings, combined with interactive and full of fight, let the game play is very enjoyable.
The production team in a different occupation good highlights the occupational characteristics, has done a very good balance, you can see the gun knight and mage can play an important role in future high-level raiding and PVP combat.
Mage damage is not low, but very fragile and most of the caster. "TERA" very good reference standard MMO occupational settings, combined with interactive and full of fight, let the game play is very enjoyable.
The production team in a different occupation good highlights the occupational characteristics, has done a very good balance, you can see the gun knight and mage can play an important role in future high-level raiding and PVP combat. Weaknesses.
<br>Sounds so exciting that TERA will release on May,1.Have you prepared enough <b><a title="tera gold" href="http://www.usteragold.com">Tera Gold</a></b> for your character?To farming Tera Gold gaming or searching safe Tera site is boring!Now,we have amount of Tera Gold instock for sale!As the leading TERA Gold supplier,to provide safe and <b><a title="cheap tera gold" href="http://www.cheapteragold.us">cheap Tera Gold</a></b> is our duty!You can set your mind at rest when you buy TERA Gold and <b>Tera Power leveling</b> form there ! COME ON !
EA SPORTS Game Face  > Game Face General Discussion
Go to: