[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Welcome to NFL Blitz!  XML
NFL Blitz  > NFL Blitz General Discussion

Developer

Hello everyone and welcome to the EA Sports NFL Blitz Forum site! Over the next couple months leading up to our January release, this will be your one stop shop for news and information for all things NFL Blitz.

Myself and NFL Blitz Designer Yuri Bialoskursky will be hanging out in the forums, so check back often for updates and news, or just stop by to reminisce about your favorite Blitz moments from the past.

BOOMSHAKALAKA!
-Preston

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/27/2011 10:30:13

[Avatar]

I cannot wait for the game! I hope that essentially everything from the gameplay remains unchanged! It would be most beneficial if the game represented the Original Blitz-Blitz 00'. Blitz 20-03 was a not as 'pure' as the first few games.

That being said, my friend and I are very excited for the online co-op!

[Avatar]

With a guy who has your level of dedication working on this game it is bound to be an amazing game, Preston!!! Of course I'll be hanging around waiting for all the great info on this amazing game.

Georges St. Pierre wrote:I care a lot about winning, but I also care about how I win.

Senior Moderator
[Avatar]

I'm so glad to see one of my all time favorite games is making a return. I can't wait to play it.

[WWW]

[Avatar]

NatureBoy2323 wrote:I'm so glad to see one of my all time favorite games is making a return. I can't wait to play it.

Have to agree with you on this Nature!

Georges St. Pierre wrote:I care a lot about winning, but I also care about how I win.

I was extremely excited for this title as I am for a majority of your games, but have now grown quite concerned over the past month.

Am I to believe that this game will be supported in the future, as not only has NBA Jam:OFE (which I purchased day one) yet to be updated like promised, but the "Features" section on Blitz's own website can't even keep up with the dates it set for a series of 60 second videos? Really?!?!
I checked every Monday for the update videos to see more of this awesome game only to find that slowly but surely (and this is beginning to become a trend for this publisher) things weren't updated or kept to date or features not met, etc etc...

Bad series ports or no platform recognition whatsoever (Wii NCAA Football?!?!), lack of consumer understanding (does any one from EA even read these?), and just all around lack of pride in your products.
Unacceptable.

I hope I am wrong about this. I really do. I've loved EA Sports games since SNES and will be disheartened to see it continue in this manner.

agreed to post above. The people who make this game just give up after releases? More people would buy their games if they knew that they constantly kept updating it. They can't even fix glitches on madden 12.... Which is one of their main titles. Sad cause these games are so fun!

[Avatar]

Agree to both of the posts above me. No sign of any mod on this forum for awhile now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/03/2012 13:10:33

Developer

Rest assured your comments are all read and forwarded on. Thanks for the comments guys, and sorry things slowed down towards the end there (holidays and members taking a much needed break from the development cycle probably didn't help any).

When can I buy this game? Hasn't showed up on Xbox marketplace yet.

Developer

emayers12 wrote:When can I buy this game? Hasn't showed up on Xbox marketplace yet.

Should be available tomorrow on 360, but there is a chance Microsoft flips the switch early and you'll see it up there today.

Out on PSN. Downloading it now.

Any chance we can get a patch that includes customizable controls (including a d-pad option like Jam)? That would make it so much more fun.

Could the down marker colors be changed? It would be nice if the line of scrimmage was blue and first down yellow. Also a season and playoff mode would be much better than anything else.

LATE HITS!!! Bring 'em back. The game is missing something and the late hits are it. After a tackle I want to keep going.
NFL Blitz  > NFL Blitz General Discussion
Go to: