[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
The shirt has been updated . :) im going to buy it  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Off-Topic
Author Message




Joined: 07/03/2009 10:06:41
Messages: 914
Offline




[Avatar]
Joined: 06/17/2011 07:20:55
Messages: 2621
Offline

I'm going to buy it too.

Marquez 3-0 Pacquiao

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OnJtmIOFb3w/UBroj-ycpYI/AAAAAAAAB_I/F9oSLxwAAxk/s1600/mayweather-money.gif




Joined: 10/12/2011 03:01:16
Messages: 263
Offline

Proof you guys are just haters and want to see Manny fail...




Joined: 07/03/2009 10:06:41
Messages: 914
Offline

steve_gnasher wrote:Proof you guys are just haters and want to see Manny fail...


Truth hurts - ARUM is a coward and wont dare put pacman in against a good pure boxer who has counter skills .

PACMAN is good no doubt but stop fighting just certain type of fighters who come forward .




Joined: 07/03/2009 10:06:41
Messages: 914
Offline

steve_gnasher wrote:Lol Keegan...you are such a Floyd nuthugger man.

But yes Arum is a douche but that doesn't change the fact that Floyd is a scared little poosy.


im a floyd fan and your a PACTURD lover .




Joined: 10/12/2011 03:01:16
Messages: 263
Offline

Lol.

I cant believe you admit to that!!!!!!



[Avatar]
Joined: 01/25/2010 22:46:57
Messages: 735
Location: USA
Offline

[WWW]




Joined: 05/16/2009 19:52:18
Messages: 186
Offline

Keegan_Jacobs wrote:
steve_gnasher wrote:Proof you guys are just haters and want to see Manny fail...


Truth hurts - ARUM is a coward and wont dare put pacman in against a good pure boxer who has counter skills .

PACMAN is good no doubt but stop fighting just certain type of fighters who come forward .


exactly! other then marquez pac only fights face 1st sluggers or old men



[Avatar]
Joined: 06/17/2011 07:20:55
Messages: 2621
Offline

La-machina wrote:
Keegan_Jacobs wrote:
steve_gnasher wrote:Proof you guys are just haters and want to see Manny fail...


Truth hurts - ARUM is a coward and wont dare put pacman in against a good pure boxer who has counter skills .

PACMAN is good no doubt but stop fighting just certain type of fighters who come forward .


exactly! other then marquez pac only fights face 1st sluggers or old men


Or if they are in Top Rank, Arum doesn't care about any of his fighters... so when theylose he keeps 57% of the revenue inhouse regardless so he's happy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/13/2011 17:19:46




[Avatar]
Joined: 09/28/2009 12:18:24
Messages: 870
Offline


Fights:7,005
Wins: 6,066
KO Wins: 5,211
Connect rate: 61%
Average punches per fight: 375
(xbox360) .



[Avatar]
Joined: 01/25/2010 22:46:57
Messages: 735
Location: USA
Offline

Mikerush76 wrote:


Cheesey players will say," I threw 150 a round so I win."
Haha just like in this game........Counter punches don't work, throw the most and you win, and bad judging.LOL
[WWW]
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Off-Topic
Go to: