[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Sims Freeplay Watch a Movie goal  XML
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion

Has anyone passed the watch a movie at midnight goal in Sims Freeplay? I've tried several nights in a row now with no luck. I've tried both midnight and 11pm in my timezone because the career start times are always off by an hour for me.

Funny, they're off by an hour early for me too.
I'm stuck at the buy a bench goal.
Doesn't matter what I buy I can't complete the goal.
It seems there are different goals for different people that seem to mess up.
If EA can't get a simple little iPod game to work properly, why would I invest real money into one their PC games?

I finally got past the bench buy purchashing a kitchen cabinet.

I gave up on that goal and was expanding a kitchen when buying a blue kitchen cabinet worked.

Maybe the movie goal is similar to the do tai chi in the park at 7pm goal.
Instead of waiting until 7pm for that goal (it was morning) I just put a sim in the park and kept her doing tai chi all day long and eventually the goal was completed.
I had trouble with a few baking goals like the banana bread and croissants which are 16 and 20 hours.
They would always quit after getting halfway complete so I'd have to do them over and over. Ugh.

Have you gotten where sims are in their work clothes and you can't change them back because they're still supposed to be at work?
The last time that happened I just tried to avoid having them do anything and then their finished work notification came up and then the send them to work came up after that.
When they finally got back from work they were back in their proper clothes.

I just had it start last night where my 2 firemen are now defaulting to their work clothes. Initially I couldn't even find them - they weren't at work and clicking on them only showed a view of their houses. I finally got them back by going into the house and using the whistle to bring them around.

For the movie goal I'll try your suggestion and just get a marathon going. Thanks

I got fed up with trying various times around midnight so I got my Sim watching a movie, changed my iPad clock to 00.00 and then used Lp to finish the task. Also isn't bench what some of us would call a work top? I think I've heard it in American tv shows. Perhaps that why the kitchen cabinet worked.

FINALLY! EA customer support is worthless. I finally found my way here and got the stupid bench goal completed by buying the blue kitchen cabinets (and no, in America we don't call these benches). It may take me a while to get to the goals you are stuck on, but when I get there, i will take the advice I learned here. Thanks.

Sounds like to say "complete" a goal what the goal is is not that of what to say do to complete.

And also of interest of the release may not be left to just EA as well.

As for the hour thing I don't. Sounds like something that isn't working for some reason.
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion
Go to: