[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Tiger Woods 12  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® PC Discussion

This game is terrible. Thankfully, it appears that EA are however offering refunds to gamers disappointed with the PC version. If you want to try and wrangle a refund, speak with someone over at EA’s livechat.

I tried to wrangle a refund but live chat told me to take it back to gamestop. Like gamestop going to refund my cash after I have played and installed this game.

This game is the worst game I have ever purchased. Actually I purchased 2 because I lost a bet. I bet a buddy that this game was not available for the PC anymore and if it was I would buy him one as well. So after driving all over town to find 2 games I paid my bet. Now I have spent 80 bucks for crap. Solid EA Sports Crap. I have bought my last EA Sports Product.

[Avatar]

The game to which you're referring is not the "PC version"................ it's the "browser-based"version.

The last "PC version" was published in 2007 and is commonly referred to as "TW'08"............................ just sayin' ..............technically, you won the bet........ but TWPGATour '08 can still be found on Ebay........... although the official servers were shut down in March of 2010.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/26/2012 19:28:47

'Let's eat Grandma!' or 'Let's eat, Grandma!'? Punctuation is important. Learn it, use it.... save a life!!!!!

there is a cd version of 12!

[Avatar]

Yes, there is...... but all the data is stored "server side", not on your hard drive, and as such, it is not really a PC based game......... you could play it just as well on an internet-ready TV.

'Let's eat Grandma!' or 'Let's eat, Grandma!'? Punctuation is important. Learn it, use it.... save a life!!!!!

Don't mean to overstep any boundaries here, but these are the system requirements (suggested):

Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 896 MB (GeForce GTX 260 or better), 6 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7.

Not too sure that there are internet ready TVs with that kind of power....maybe I'm wrong.

Country Club: ISLEWORTH
we are recruiting!
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® PC Discussion
Go to: