[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Par 5's and Par 3's  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Tips, Hints, & Strategies

I can achieve most objectives easily. I have problems with the Double Eagles (which I really don't see the need for) and Aces.

I know I can play Par 3's or Par5's however I'd like to be able to play both in the same round.

Double Eagles are about impossible since you have tightened everything up. If I can't drive the green and use putt previews I can only hope to get lucky.

The Double Eagle objective should go away or be replaced by something a little easier (holing out from the trap 15 times, without previews)

Thanks for listening (At least I hope you are listening).

Greetings;

I agree that making the need to complete these requirements for 100% course mastery is very unfair. What's more is there is no difference in the totals between the different courses. Aces are less of a problem because every course has par 3's -though some courses' par 3's are tougher than others. Double eagles are really a problem on some courses due to length (even from the "gold" tee) and number of par 5's or drivable par 4's.

Fortunately Course Mastery has no bearing on your actual player level (at least I believe this is correct) so being stuck at 96% course mastery is annoying (if you are even remotely competitive).

As to replacement goals, why bother? Just eliminate them.

Best regards

Dan

Treemagnet wrote:... Double eagles are really a problem on some courses due to length (even from the "gold" tee) and number of par 5's or drivable par 4's. ...

Double Eagles are not awarded on Par 4's in TWO.
DE's are 3 under par. On a Par 4, that means just 1 stroke. When that happens, TWO counts it as an Ace and only as an Ace, not as both an Ace & a DE.

http://tigerwoodsonline.ea.com/groups/profile_overview/13419

Besides, in truth, you can only double eagle a par 5 in regulation golf. Although difficult, it's not impossible to achieve aces and double eagles. My last two double eagle's were achieved during tournament play.
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Tips, Hints, & Strategies
Go to: