[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
SYNDICATE GAME FREEZEs  XML
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion

Syndicate game FREZES please help... My platform in an Xbox 360. I can only play for about 20 min. Then it FREZES WTF

Just to clear things up I havn't played any single player. All I do know is the co-op keeps freezing my Xbox. It doen't matter if I'm in game or just waiting in the lobby. As a matter of fact my Xbox just froze while I'm in the co-op lobby, typing this on the forum. WTF EA PLEASE FIX THIS

This freezing problem is getting worse, I can no longer play co-op for more than 5min. When I brought the game home and started playing co-op I got to play for an hour then it froze. After I restarted my Xbox, it let me play for 45min, then it froze again. This cycle of freezing and restarting has continued until it will only let me play co-op for 5min, then it freezes my Xbox. HELP!!

After getting really pissed that I can't play co-op I decided to take a break and calm down. 30min. Later I then started up the single player and guess what happened AGAIN, YUP, that's RIGHT the game freakin FROZE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to like this game
I loved the demo, wich also FROZE. ALOT
Somebody PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. Great game... but you can't play co-op without it freezing. Me and the two people I played with today all had system freezes, just like we did in the demo. Sometimes, it happens in the co-op lobby... sometimes in-game... sometimes you get a black screen when it's supposed to go to the mission summary. It totally ruins what is the best part of the game.

Haven't had a single lockup in single player so far though. I chatted with EA support earlier and the guy said they know about the problem and are working on a patch. I hope it comes quickly, 'cause I feel like I just pissed away $60 on a broken product.

I opened all the ports like ea support said & still no fix

It's nice to hear that somebody can play their single player but I CAN'T it even freezes in my single player story

I have chatted with ea support & now I have to wait 72 hours for the dev studio to respond
Way to go EA, great job on shipping a broken game!
Oh bye the way for all my troubles they gave me a 15% discount cupon for the online Origin store which can't be used on new releases or preorders. All together this cupon is completely useless to me.
Way to go again EA you freakin suck!!!!!!

Bump because EA sux

I am returning this game today because it is unplayable. Once again EA ships out a game that is unplayable on launch day because they are having server issues. No other company screws up game launhed as bad as EA does. Bungie never had problems with Halo, Infinity ward does not have problems with COD, hell even Epic got Gears of War 3 right on launch and we all remember what a clusterfuck GOW 2 was.

for those that had a crash, were you in party chat at the time? My group of friends all had this crash over and over last night. Today I am reading that by using in game chat and not party chat that it helps. If you had it crash in single player, were you chatting with a friend who was playing another game at the time?

I hope they fix this because the game is amazing.

I as well. Since Midnight release. On the Xbox360 with the game installed.

Me plus five other friends have suffered through a massive amount of game freezes and lock ups. During almost every private OR public match attempt, at least one person freezes or is kicked out to the main menus. I still love the game but it honestly happens so often that the CEO of our Syndicate has refused to continue playing and is considering selling it to GameStop!! It's really bad.

The demo had similar problems, but we figured that they would've been fleshed out before the game was offically released. It actually seemed to happen less while playing the demo.

I wonder if it's a regional problem because I've read similar issued in other forums. However I've also read convos were they had no problems whatsoever. All I know is that me and my friends are pretty wide spread on the east coast, from Florida to North Carolina to Manhattan and Long Island... and we have constant crashes!

I know the game has only been out for one day, but it kinda sucks when you have it and can't play it. I really hope this is just a first week release server issue, like Battlefield 3 struggled with. If it's a game freezeing bug issue, they really gotta patch that.

::edit::

Just want to add that in the past FIVE attempts at starting a quickplay match, the game froze and I had to reset my Xbox.

When will we hear any news from ea?
Oh yeah NEVER BECAUSE IT'S EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having random freezes on the PS3, in single player or coop, that last about 5-10 seconds. Seems to happen whenever I hit a checkpoint. This was working just fine yesterday without the freezes.

5-10 seconds doesn't seem like much, until you're in a heated battle and are stuck looking at a screen shot

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/22/2012 20:37:59

Bump because this issue needs fixed
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion
Go to: