[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
MVP Baseball 13  XML
EA SPORTS.com  > General Feedback

With the MLB 2k Sports contract ending, do you think EA will revive the MVP Baseball series for 2013? MVP 2005 certainly was ahead of its time when it was released. I still play it to this day. Here's my ideas to make MVP 13 the best game ever and the game to beat over The Show.
-Owner Mode (Control all 30 teams plus create 2 expansion teams)
--Create team logos and uniforms
--Stadium builder (choose between open air, dome, or retractable roof)
--Custom divisions (Up to 4 divisions per league, similar to NFL alignment)

-Career Mode
--Start in Single A Minor League
--Customize your player's apartment
--Schedule interviews
--Performance-based goals system

-Realism
--Stadium-specific scoreboards
--50,000 different fan models (In past games, every 10th fan looks exactly the same)
--Retired players returning as coaches and managers
--Rain delays, rain outs, and doubleheaders
--Working retractable roofs
--Jackie Robinson Day
--Patriotic Baseball Caps on days like Memorial Day, July 4th, and 9/11
--World Series patch on caps and sleeves (Like the Super Bowl patches in Madden)
--Ability for coaches and players to argue with the umpire

a lot of your ideas sound great, and I'm sure if they made a new game a lot of those would be in it...yeah an in depth career mode would be awesome.....ive been playing MVP Baseball 2005 on and off for the last 7 years as I've realized no other baseball game can compare...i love everything about it, love the gameplay, i really love all the legends in the game, old time stadiums, everything, the owner mode is amazing...even the soundtrack is amazing. me and my brother started a new owner mode a few days ago with a fantasy draft and we've been discussing how sad it makes us that they dont make mvp anymore. its all we talk about. well tonight ive just discovered that the license agreement with 2k is expiring this year. i dont even care if they dont make any changes to the game. i would not hesitate to pay 60 dollars for an accurate EA made ROSTER UPDATE for 05. a new game? forget it, it would literally probably be the greatest day of my life. EA had a grasp for baseball games and if they actually worked at it again, there's no doubt in my mind that they could quickly establish themselves in the baseball game market. i hope that EA realizes the following that MVP still has. i know MANY friends who STILL play MVP 05 as we feel the newer games are just not as good, and have an innate love for the MVP franchise. there's not a doubt in my mind that an MVP 2012 or MVP 2013 would be a huge success. i have played the show and i still dont like it as much. 2k you can forget about, they're a joke. at the very least MVP could have huge success in the xbox market. EA: PLEASE BRING BACK MVP BASEBALL, I BEG YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE, IT WILL SUCCEED.

I am not an xbox owner but rather a PS3 owner so I could care less about the monopoly of MLB the Show in the coming years. It's a very good game. I also really remember how great of a game every MVP baseball game was, and I speak for thousands of fans who still have a passion for that game nearly 8 years later when I say we want another game in the MVP baseball series! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE!

Hello My Friends,

Congratulation to all of you, It is very interesting topic to be discussed in this community. A lot of your ideas sound great, and I'm sure if they made a new game a lot of those would be in it.yeah an in depth career mode would be awesome.i have been playing MVP Baseball 2003 and off for the last 7 years. I have realized no other baseball game can compare. I love everything about it, Also love the game to playing, I really love all the rules in the game, everything, the owner mode is amazing.even the soundtrack is amazing. I hope you will stay and enjoy for a long time in this community. Also I hope you will accompany with me in future.

Thanks and Regards.
Cousin Ryder

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/27/2012 22:01:35

[WWW]
EA SPORTS.com  > General Feedback
Go to: