[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Madden 12 Custom Playbook Help?  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Off Topic

I'm pretty new to making custom playbooks so excuse me if i have no idea what I'm talking about. I recently made a franchise and aquired four talented receivers and would like to make a custom playbook consisting of plays with all four of em' on the field . Trouble is i can't find any plays with four wideouts . I don't no if there aren't any or if i don't know were to look, every play with four recievers i can find has at least one of the receivers as a tight end. Some help here would be appreciated.

[quote=UnsoughtNine]I'm pretty new to making custom playbooks so excuse me if i have no idea what I'm talking about. I recently made a franchise and aquired four talented receivers and would like to make a custom playbook consisting of plays with all four of em' on the field . Trouble is i can't find any plays with four wideouts . I don't no if there aren't any or if i don't know were to look, every play with four recievers i can find has at least one of the receivers as a tight end. Some help here would be appreciated.[/quote]

What playbook are you looking under? Usually if you're looking for four wide, check the last formations out of the gun formation. Those will usually have four WRs and one RB.
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Off Topic
Go to: