[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
OFE Crapness strikes again!!!!  XML
NBA JAM  > NBA JAM General Discussion

Ok, check this out.

My ps3 broke almost 2 weeks ago. Just today I bought a new one. As anyone who's had this happen, all your downloaded games, you must re-download onto your new system to get them back. So I did that with OFE today (honestly not that I care to ever play it again, but my 2 kids wanted to play it) and I've signed back in today. I still seem to have my record and I have like 10500 Jam points but my Level is back down to 1. All the secret teams and all that junk I had are reset. And I cannot buy most of the stuff because it says I need to reach Level 15 first.

So LMAO Jam team, you strike again. Advantage you. I'll be ----- if you think I'm playing this game back to reach Level 15 again. I'd rather throw this new PS3 out the window than do that.

BUMP

I noticed this too when I recovered my xbl account on my buddies xbox. I thought they had wiped everybody's accounts because they might have fixed online so they wanted everyone to have a clean slate lol but nope

it doesnt make sense.

I can literally hear your tears. Your profile data is stored in your save file. Your PS3 died, along with all your save files, what did you expect.

There is such a thing as the "BACKUP UTILITY" on your PS3 to prevent this from happening.

And I can literally hear EA's b a l l s slapping your chin.

Thanks for the help, wiseguy.
NBA JAM  > NBA JAM General Discussion
Go to: