[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
NBA LIVE 13 COVER  XML
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE General Discussion

Gamestop and Amazon both have this pic. I don't know who is on the cover but it looks like Kyrie Irving, and he was the one who announced that live would be coming back.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/14/2012 22:47:40

[Avatar]

This is just a teaser cover. But my bet is that Kevin Durant will be on here.

Supporting EA
[Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

Ya I doubt they already have a cover made already, I would expect a cover to be announced after the NBA Playoffs.

[Avatar]

As the previous posters said, that won't be the final cover and it's likely that the cover athlete is going to be announced from April onwards.

[Avatar]

It's a teaser cover. I mean... Who actually puts doves in the background for people to glance at really? Outside from the player. I know I'm not hearing anybody saying... "I copped the game because my boy Kevin Durant is back on here, but my homeboy brought Lil' B plus Prince "Purple Rain" CD where he copped the game because there's doves in the background."

Yeah... It gots to be a teaser pic where the covers are not announced as yet. I would personally say it gots to be KD be on the cover.

Can't remember who or when it was said....think it might have been PastePadre, but anyways, EA should do like they do with Madden, have a vote for the cover athlete.

Take the 2 best players from each team and fans get to vote on who they want from each team. Then set it up tournament style bracket and the fans voting decides who the cover is. By doing this, it'll get fans involved and also aware of the game (alot of people might not even be aware that Live is returning).

If they dont do that, then Durant should be on the cover since he was for Elite 11.

It looks just like Tyreke Evans... he is #13 also and it's nba live "13" Just taking a guess but it really looks like tyreke evans!

[Avatar]

NsideDuece wrote:Can't remember who or when it was said....think it might have been PastePadre, but anyways, EA should do like they do with Madden, have a vote for the cover athlete.

Take the 2 best players from each team and fans get to vote on who they want from each team. Then set it up tournament style bracket and the fans voting decides who the cover is. By doing this, it'll get fans involved and also aware of the game (alot of people might not even be aware that Live is returning).

If they dont do that, then Durant should be on the cover since he was for Elite 11.

They're not doing fan style voting.

To me it looks like Dwight Howard. Not saying I think he'll b on cover, he probably won't, but that's who it looks like to me.

[Avatar]

I am still going with KD.

If there was a International cover. I would go with Rubio, and Lin would be on the Asian cover.

[Avatar]

Clueminati017 wrote:I am still going with KD.

If there was a International cover. I would go with Rubio, and Lin would be on the Asian cover.

I agree. KD deserves to be in the cover and even he still want to be in it but he hasn't been called by EA yet. Rubio makes sense as the International one because he's already tested the game and promoted it during the All Star Weekend.

[Avatar]

It could be Kyrie Irving or John Wall. They were there down in Tiburon for All Star Weekend, and how about this for another International cover? Kyrie Irving. Which he now received his citizenship for Australia which he will be playing for Team Australia alongside with Patty Mills, and the many players that's coming out from Saint Mary's.

I think it's rondo!!!!
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE General Discussion
Go to: