[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
MY TWO CENTS AGAIN - OFFLINE AND CAREER MODE  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Feedback and Wishlists

[Avatar]

I LIKE THE GAME. i like every installment of the game from the knockout kings origin. i realize the physics and mechanics to make this game as real as possible is next to impossible to do on current systems. Players want fighters to be as closest to human movement and physics as possible. but i realize that wont happen. maybe on the next gen system. Many gamers dont know that boxing games are the hardest games to make and make them good. Here are the things i would like to see and see change on the next release.

Offline modes- i dont care about going online at all. when i buy the game, I’m not going to pay more money for add ons and upgrades. the game already cost 60.00 bucks and when i am done with the upgrades and add ons etc ., Im over 100.00 to get the full experience of the game. this is unfair to offline players. give the next installment a players value and release it with 100% level up/ create/ to max skill on boxers. just release the game complete. the tuner upgrades are not helpful. just release the game at its best and leave the tuners out. it caused a lot of problems tuning up the game with patches.

Create/ career modes---- Champion mode was nice. I liked the story and the in ring challenges. i would like to see somewhat of the same in a career mode. not allot, just in parts. . like when you choose to pick a certain fighter ou go into a story on how it leads up to the fight and of corse you fight.

The BIG problem I see is in the career is the training. I real boxer trains longer than 4 weeks for a fight. Sparing is more than one round. Different things are done during sparing. There should be objectives to work on from the trainer for the upcoming type fighter you are facing. Training need to be more in-depth and more extensive for the player to get more into the fighter they are controlling. The experience need to more of a relation for the offline player. I believe the training , if you won't go beyond 4 weeks . . at least make the training every day in each week. that will give the player and where from 15-18 days of training and a day of rest before the fight. We should get more of a experience with fight night now. we should have a open gym where we go can go and train at that gym and train anything in the gym . . extensively. We should be able to build a boxer and train him as much as we want even if we are not signed to a fight yet. We should be able to prepare a fighter . . . to enter the ring when we we desire to sign for a fight. Not have to be in a contract then we get to train the fight to build his skills. Let us do that and keep him in shape. Let us have free open range training. It would be the first boxing game of its kind to do this. Food and nutrition should be added to the training. Real money amounts should be added along with ppv sales added to contracts, these contract shoul be as real as real gets. . million dollar fights and having to pay out your team. Hiring trainers and corner men, after in ring fight interviews…. We should get real sponsoring payouts…

This is mainly for an offline player. . . because that is what I am. And I cant see that I need to pay more to take my fight to the my stats…. It takes away from your customer. Thanks. . I can't wait for the next one. . . hey isn’t it time to announce it?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/2012 19:08:26

THERE IS ONE POWER GREATER THAN XBOX360 AND THAT WOULD BE CHRIST HIMSELF!!!

I play this game strictly for offline play as well! Except in the past, I've only used career mode to rebuild a licensed fighter and unlock gear like in case with Fight Night RD2 and RD3. And I would play career mode at amateur level to get there the fastest. The coolest part of RD2 was duplicating and rebuilding Pacquiao and Mayweather (licensed by EA for that game) into welterweights. We had the ability to shape their bodies during training camp!! But we could only do that in career mode! Too bad EA didn't bring that back for Fight Night Champion, but no big deal.

I enjoyed Champion mode in FNC. But it's not needed. Improvements to gameplay and CABs should be paramount. A sports game doesn't necessarily need a story mode. Though, I didn't mind it because I was pretty much satisfied with the gameplay and CAB quality for FNC. I say this AFTER I did a complete A.I. and ratings overhaul of each licensed fighter and each of my CABs. And I found the perfect gameplay settings for single/two player, as well as cpu vs. cpu. The casual gamer should NOT have to do this in order to enjoy a game. Next time, I hope EA sorts it all out beforehand.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/10/2012 13:31:36

[Avatar]

It would be great if the fighters could noticeably gain weight from poor training, have scars from bad cuts, and have a career lifes span where they age

[Avatar]

you know, i think champion mode was a test for ea to see how we reacted to the game. its nice to make a fighter and then have a story mode for him. it should be an option in the game to get us to have a great gaming experience. i think the should forget about the crowd graphic so much during the matches and use the gaming power to make the gameplay even better. when the fighters are coming to the ring its cool to show all the crowds and the extras, the ref taking to the fighters in the ring and announcer and such but when the bell rings . . make the crowd dark so the machine doent have to compute their movements and let the machine computer the fighting and such. it will make a better gameplay for the game.

THERE IS ONE POWER GREATER THAN XBOX360 AND THAT WOULD BE CHRIST HIMSELF!!!

agnthvc wrote:I LIKE THE GAME.

Offline modes- i dont care about going online at all. when i buy the game, I’m not going to pay more money for add ons and upgrades. the game already cost 60.00 bucks and when i am done with the upgrades and add ons etc ., Im over 100.00 to get the full experience of the game. this is unfair to offline players. give the next installment a players value and release it with 100% level up/ create/ to max skill on boxers. just release the game complete. the tuner upgrades are not helpful. just release the game at its best and leave the tuners out. it caused a lot of problems tuning up the game with patches.

The BIG problem I see is in the career is the training. I real boxer trains longer than 4 weeks for a fight. Sparing is more than one round.

This is mainly for an offline player. . . because that is what I am. And I cant see that I need to pay more to take my fight to the my stats…. It takes away from your customer. Thanks. . I can't wait for the next one. . . hey isn’t it time to announce it?

i have to agree with you , 4 weeks is not long enough to train , next question is ea is why keep making the ovl go up and down , and the training games are boring cos you have to do them twice each time you fight , i would like to see this removed from the next game and just get XP to level up your boxer instead of the training

online is well dead and full of cheaters/abusers

fight now is all this game is good for offline
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Feedback and Wishlists
Go to: