[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Say "no" to releasing only boost cars in patches  XML
Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions

NOTE: THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED DUE TO GENERAL INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE RULES STATED BELOW

Hi there, I created this topic to see how many people dislike the way EA makes patches nowadays. I could have made a poll, but it would get hacked anyways. So lets make it more funny way.

If you hate seeing 1-3 boost cars per week instead of getting new content (gamemodes and such), post a reply with "NO" in any form. Caps, exclamations and everything allowed.

But there is only one basic rule. Don't say anything else than NO. Don't give any reasons for that. And if you like how it is, don't post here at all. Also don't troll here.

I wonder how many Nos will there be so let's get started.

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 04/12/2012 07:36:22

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7886934.page - Community request list

The more quality and resonable feedback we provide, the better chance for us to get what we want.

NO

The more quality and resonable feedback we provide, the better chance for us to get what we want.

NO

I don't mind more boost cars... but I do mind if they come at the expense of properly developing the game further.

eI-nombre wrote:A lot of the download one's set off my AV. I don't touch them anymore. I made this guide on how to get the most out of sponsorpay without filling your computer with aids. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8360789.page[/quo

OMG just 1 no in 2 days? I didnt know there are so many supporters of this behaviour and to be honset Im kinda shocked.

NO

[Avatar]

MaxTunnerX wrote:OMG just 1 no in 2 days? I didnt know there are so many supporters of this behaviour and to be honset Im kinda shocked.

It's because the new content you want is just as worthless as the new cars you don't want, if they don't first fix the bugs in the game and deal with the rampant cheating.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/2012 09:17:05

well even though it looks like i want new content I didnt mean it that way. Ofc bugs are more important than the new content. But this is not topic about what to add and what to fix. This is topic here to show how many players dislike seeing only boost cars added in every patch, we are not talking about anything else than this. And as i said before, No arguments are needed here. If you dont agree with the boost cars, say simply NO.

Now that its cleared up, dont post anything except for NO.

THX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/2012 09:36:39

[Avatar]

YES! I've got the money so I can pay, I don't give a sh*t about the others...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/2012 12:02:14

this topic is loosing its sense....read the main post goddamnit!

[Avatar]

MaxTunnerX wrote:this topic is loosing its sense....read the main post goddamnit!

I'm sorry, but that's just not realistic and a bit unfair. Asking ONLY to hear from the people who do not want something does not allow for an accurate picture of the public's opinion. The amount of people who vote no is meaningless if you don't have an amount of people who would vote yest to compare it to.

It's like making a poll with only a single option. Sure you may get 50 or 100 people to vote for that option, but that number is meaningless if you do not know how many would have voted the other way. Which is the entire point of having a poll in the first place.

Well i know exactly the number of people who say yes - its the number of people who havent posted in this topic. so whats the problem? And second thing, the number of Yes doesnt even matter. As I said milion times, the goal was to count how many people are against it, not how many support it.

To be honest, I expected this topic to have 10 pages of NO in a few seconds seeing how many rage posts have been made about this, but instead I got bunch of people who didnt even understand the topic.

I guess its time to bury this topic. Its totally meaningless now. But hey, if someone actually understand the purpose, just keep posting. I wont be answering to anything here though.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/18/2012 13:29:09

[Avatar]

no

[Avatar]

They should keep the cycle going like they said. A boost car should go igc after it comes back from retirement or something. A boost car should go igc after about four new boost cars enter the dealer.

I think they keep from doing this by re-releasing old boost cars with new paint jobs so they can say, "Buy it for Boost! It looks prettier now!"

Tee hee

[quote=BDF0DA0TNT]I don't mind more boost cars... but I do mind if they come at the expense of properly developing the game further. [/quote]

agree with that

but somehow each time when I look in this forum reading these posts, first what comes in my mind is that this game probably soon will be burried ...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/10/2012 10:09:01

[Avatar]

No, first of all and then another no to this topic, because OP is single minded about the outcome and doesn't seem to realize that the majority of users don't even read this forum.

Game needs to be fixed, cheaters and hackers needs to get booted. Then we can talk about cars!
Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions
Go to: