[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Let's do this one last time then boys  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Fight & Tournament Scheduling

[Avatar]

Seems everyone who's anyone in FNC will soon be hanging up there gloves so i dont want to be competing in a game with little to no competition

Without 'The Old Guard' FNC becomes pointless, an online game can only be as good as its community so without the elites its a waste of time

It's been a great year to be honest, i know alot of u complain about FNC but for me its been the best and only game i've played since fifa09/10

But sadly all good things must come to an end, im not on the same level as i once was but i still believe i can take all of u to the cleaners

this is the final callout you will receive from the mighty OHanlon, im not gunna waste my breath calling out the xbox guys, ps3's where its always been at

For the last time im calling out The Old Guard for a 3 weight ranked series:

Lion: The fightnight sithlord, been a pleasure competing with you this year your always the first name on my list bro lets go one last time

MA7: Really enjoyed our last series, would love one more with you bro

Bowie: I know you hate HW bow, but the games coming to an end now lets have this for old times sake

PrecisionPunches: We've had many many wars in sparring, would love one final series with you mate

Meldrick: Once my young apprentice its time for you to show me the finished product

Timmy: Fire that warrior account up, lets do this one last time

DJC: No your eyes dont deceive you lol im calling out DJC, this is your one shot at greatness DJ, beat me in a series and it will prove you are the real deal

G_First_48 wrote:OHanlon dominated PS3, ripped Xbox apart, and was always the one to take out any sniper/newcomer who no other elite could beat. OHanlon - PS3's guardian angel

[Avatar]

Yeah no problem man, I gotta beat you for real for closure on this game lol.... Not a close fight, a decision or a 1pko, I gotta beat the fhuuking ish out you....... if it's possible

IngloriousGoatze wrote:would i jump at a chance to fight u no

You and Go To Sleep 1v1 at OWC both level 78 v 78 no excuses then as Legandkilla and NYnicks are GMS of Go To Sleeps gym so the scorecards will be viewable by gym GMs and can be posted on the forum. That way you cannot possibly be cheated.

Belts won:
Xbox OWC UK and World MW.
PS3 OWC EU and World MW.

[Avatar]

Star-aka-Lion wrote:Yeah no problem man, I gotta beat you for real for closure on this game lol.... Not a close fight, a decision or a 1pko, I gotta beat the fhuuking ish out you....... if it's possible

i thought u done me our last fight @ HW in all honesty i would of give u the decision

its the one fight im not looking forward to in our final series, im gunna have to change my tactics dramatically

G_First_48 wrote:OHanlon dominated PS3, ripped Xbox apart, and was always the one to take out any sniper/newcomer who no other elite could beat. OHanlon - PS3's guardian angel

[Avatar]

Xx-ReeMach1nE-xX wrote:You and Go To Sleep 1v1 at OWC both level 78 v 78 no excuses then as Legandkilla and NYnicks are GMS of Go To Sleeps gym so the scorecards will be viewable by gym GMs and can be posted on the forum. That way you cannot possibly be cheated.

are u stupid or something? am i not typing in english?

this is the last time i will say this - im not fighting you/voooz because last time u tried to lag kick me

you'll just have to live with the memory of when i sniped u and KO'd u in 3 rd's

Juarez-Sinaloa will forever be etched in your memory

That was against me well done. However we know why you beat me so keep going on.

But voooz is a different person as you know. So fight him and less of the excuses.

Belts won:
PS3 OWC EU and World MW.

[Avatar]

Xx-ReeMach1nE-xX wrote:That was against me well done. However we know why you beat me so keep going on.

But voooz is a different person as you know. So fight him and less of the excuses.

excuses...?

answer me one question - when i was fighting voooz, did you or did you not intentionally lag kick me?

You know the answer to that question so why do you keep asking?

If you don't want to fight fair dues its just a game.

BTW anyone see what happened to Muamba? I hope hes OK.

Belts won:
PS3 OWC EU and World MW.

[Avatar]

iPound4Poundx wrote:
Star-aka-Lion wrote:Yeah no problem man, I gotta beat you for real for closure on this game lol.... Not a close fight, a decision or a 1pko, I gotta beat the fhuuking ish out you....... if it's possible

i thought u done me our last fight @ HW in all honesty i would of give u the decision

its the one fight im not looking forward to in our final series, im gunna have to change my tactics dramatically

Yeah it was enjoyable, I put everything into it because I thought it was our last fight lol.... I'm gonna fight defensive fr this series, well I say that, but as soon as I get hit with one I wanna hit the other guy with 2

@ Reem - Yeah man that was pretty fhhuked up, hope hes ok.

[Avatar]

Always a pleasure fighting the best. I'm looking forward to it. It's sad the greats are retiring but it was good while it lasted.

[Avatar]

[quote=iPound4Poundx]Seems everyone who's anyone in FNC will soon be hanging up there gloves so i dont want to be competing in a game with little to no competition

Without [i]'The Old Guard'[/i] FNC becomes pointless, an online game can only be as good as its community so without the elites its a waste of time

It's been a great year to be honest, i know alot of u complain about FNC but for me its been the best and only game i've played since fifa09/10

But sadly all good things must come to an end, im not on the same level as i once was but i still believe i can take all of u to the cleaners

this is the final callout you will receive from the mighty OHanlon, im not gunna waste my breath calling out the xbox guys, ps3's where its always been at

For the last time im calling out [i]The Old Guard[/i] for a 3 weight ranked series:

[b]Lion: The fightnight sithlord, been a pleasure competing with you this year your always the first name on my list bro lets go one last time

Bowie: I know you hate HW bow, but the games coming to an end now lets have this for old times sake

PrecisionPunches: We've had many many wars in sparring, would love one final series with you mate

Meldrick: Once my young apprentice its time for you to show me the finished product

DJC: No your eyes dont deceive you lol im calling out DJC, this is your one shot at greatness DJ, beat me in a series and it will prove you are the real deal[/b][/quote]

127-0 .... still waitin on ya brother

Wolfpack for Life!

Alpha Wolf

[Avatar]

[quote=pennboys][quote=iPound4Poundx]Seems everyone who's anyone in FNC will soon be hanging up there gloves so i dont want to be competing in a game with little to no competition

Without [i]'The Old Guard'[/i] FNC becomes pointless, an online game can only be as good as its community so without the elites its a waste of time

For the last time im calling out [i]The Old Guard[/i] for a 3 weight ranked series:

[b]Lion: The fightnight sithlord, been a pleasure competing with you this year your always the first name on my list bro lets go one last time

DJC: No your eyes dont deceive you lol im calling out DJC, this is your one shot at greatness DJ, beat me in a series and it will prove you are the real deal[/b][/quote]

127-0 .... still waitin on ya brother [/quote]

i gave up on the new account at 27-1 or something after resestting twice

1pko's drive me crazy, i think my cab's 87 rated tho, i'll give it a try with him add cubanstylist

I want in on the challenge. I'll take Jack Johnson vs anybody except Frost. id is jdane on the ps3

sentimental people are sentimental.

[Avatar]

Let's get this ish poppin then... who's up?

FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion Fight & Tournament Scheduling
Go to: