[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Best version  XML
EA SPORTS UFC  > EA SPORTS' Past MMA Games

So is it true that 1.0 plays out the best?

Once online is defunkt in 2 weeks should I just play this game on version 1.00 rather than the latest patch?

Opinions, cheers?

whats 1.0? The latest patch will take away all the UFC fighters names & identities. I havent downloaded the latest patch after i found out what it does.

I personally think EA got scared that Zuffa would sue. I wish they wouldve kept the copntent & not stripped it down.

I have 30 UFC fighter CAFs, so no way id donwload it again. You can clear your catch on 360 anyway but still EA didnt back this game too much

[Avatar]

I dont remember the differences between the patchs but some were cc being able to throw non stoo hooks with little stamina drain,something about playing the ai & flash ko's i think?

PSN:CutthoatCommitee

[Avatar]

cutthoatcomittee wrote:I dont remember the differences between the patchs but some were cc being able to throw non stoo hooks with little stamina drain,something about playing the ai & flash ko's i think?

lol You still screaming this dumb crap? If it was just classic control that can throw hooks wth no stamina drain then why did the patch change the stamina system for BOTH controls? You TSCrybabies are such freakin hypocrits. You go on about how TSC is so realistic and how it takes soooo much skill but totally ignore this logic when it comes to the button grappling you do. How the hell is button grappling realistic? Where is the skill in it? Stfu and go plug the stick back up your *.

To answer the question. Yes 1.0 is better.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/2012 10:58:45

Check out onlinemma.org. They have multiple leagues (MMA and K-1), live broadcasts, legit rankings, etc.

[Avatar]

Haha bee you say you own a "bussiness" yet this game has been out for 2 years and your still as retarded as you were before the game came out,they fixed stamina because you were able to throw countless hooks with little stamina drain,for both controls,as since numetous people have already explained to you millions of times how buttons on the feet can react better than tsc,common sence you eould think but not for moronic people like bee,you complain of buttons on the ground then deny the advantage they have on the feet hahahahaha pathetic,we can deny faster than you can flick the joystick,hmm yet using O & Triangle to punch with the same flick vs button press isnt faster?bee your not even worth the time,you havent matured for 2 years thats sad hahaha still trolling

[Avatar]

CuthroatCommitee wrote:Haha bee you say you own a "bussiness" yet this game has been out for 2 years and your still as retarded as you were before the game came out,they fixed stamina because you were able to throw countless hooks with little stamina drain,for both controls,as since numetous people have already explained to you millions of times how buttons on the feet can react better than tsc,common sence you eould think but not for moronic people like bee,you complain of buttons on the ground then deny the advantage they have on the feet hahahahaha pathetic,we can deny faster than you can flick the joystick,hmm yet using O & Triangle to punch with the same flick vs button press isnt faster?bee your not even worth the time,you havent matured for 2 years thats sad hahaha still trolling

You are the one who is pathetic. You clearly havent read none of my posts if this is what you think or you're just stubbornly stuck on your belief. You TSCrybabies complain and say the buttons react faster than the stick standing. I respond with "1st, the buttons dont react faster than the stick. They are both the same as far as how fast the game reads the inputs. It just takes longer for YOU to input the command with the stick than it does with the buttons. This is fact. 2nd, if the buttons DID react faster than the stick then TSC has the advantage on the ground which makes the control schemes even in that they both have the advantage of the buttons". This makes you crybabies whole argument invalid bcuz its clearly biased. Your opinion is based on what control scheme you "strike" with in a MMA game. lol This isnt boxing. That logic only flies in Fight Night. Yep you're still dumb as ever.

Check out onlinemma.org. They have multiple leagues (MMA and K-1), live broadcasts, legit rankings, etc.

Well i guess its a case of sacrificing one for the other.

DO you want an easier ground game or easier strike game?

I guess if you like to grapple and what not TSC is the best choice?

If you like to play a stand up game best to use classic controls?

I just found it annoying with TSC and plus its harder to interchange between ufc3 and this when using TSC. If I use classic controls I can go back and forth between ufc3 and ea mma with less stress though I still need to remember special move differences etc..Its not 100% same but TSC is way different than ufc3

[Avatar]

Your such a dumba.s.s
EA SPORTS UFC  > EA SPORTS' Past MMA Games
Go to: