[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Please Crytek Dont ruin Crysis 3 like BF3  XML
Crysis  > Crysis General Discussion

Crysis 3 is my last hope in FPS game.

So im just gonna leave my opinion here of how Crysis 3 must be , to be way better than BF3/CODField 3

First, Multiplayer: 64 players or + with Big Conquests maps and vehicles ( doing this, u already have my money )

Second, SinglePlayer: Please, try not to make Crysis a Spiritual game, where prophet souls enters alcatraz body...
Just make things seem bealiveable. * sarcasm* xD

DONT, GOD LISTEN TO ME
DONT RUIN THE MULTIPLAYER WITH 16 PLAYERS CAP
DONT RUIN MULTIPLAYER
Dont rush the development, just relax, and make a nice game , and prove you are better than bf3
MAKE IT MODDABLE !

Thanks For Reading

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/01/2012 19:08:42

Dudes of Crysis, Developers, Fans and anyone helping the develop of crysis 3.

Please. DONT RUIN CRYSIS 3

Multiplayer with more than 50 players PLEASE. Its a MUST FOR PC

AND PLEASE. DONT RUSH THE STORY. Make things bealiveable .

Multiplayer is ULTRA IMPORTANT. PLEASE DONT RUIN IT!

THANKS FROM A PC GAMER,
Crysis 1 was pc-only.
Dont forget the real first-fans of crysis.

I dont want to have 12x12 multiplayer again.Please, make it at minimum 25x25 and A BIG MULTIPLAYER MAP. Not a soccer-squared-map ;

For the love of God. Try do it right this time, like crysis 1.

Thanks for reading again.
OMG

[Avatar]

first multiplayer crysis was good, but not perfect. I liked everything about it except the buying weapons every time you would die. That was blahh really bad. Just let us spawn in with the weapons and start playing right away. My favorite thing about crysis1 was the size of the maps and that is why I hate the newer crysis games. They got smaller and more like CoD. Listen if anything make it like battlefield games. Not like Battlefield 3 tho. But more pro like battlefield 2 or battlefield 2142. Of course don't imitate either cause we do want something different to. I'm just talking about be like battlefield games in the sense of being more team driven, have vehicles, have huge maps and so on. Then you put in your ideas to create new gameplays and you've got your self a good game. But don't mix ideas like trying to please battlefield gamers and CoD gamers like battlefield 3. You have to stick to one of them and I'm my opinion being with EA and having a background with big maps why not go with a more battlefield feel to it. I mean if Dice was able to make BF2142 which is one of the most killer futuristic games Ive ever seen. Why not you? since you are all about sci-fi.

[WWW]

OVERKILL_Y.o.D wrote:first multiplayer crysis was good, but not perfect. I liked everything about it except the buying weapons every time you would die. That was blahh really bad. Just let us spawn in with the weapons and start playing right away. My favorite thing about crysis1 was the size of the maps and that is why I hate the newer crysis games. They got smaller and more like CoD. Listen if anything make it like battlefield games. Not like Battlefield 3 tho. But more pro like battlefield 2 or battlefield 2142. Of course don't imitate either cause we do want something different to. I'm just talking about be like battlefield games in the sense of being more team driven, have vehicles, have huge maps and so on. Then you put in your ideas to create new gameplays and you've got your self a good game. But don't mix ideas like trying to please battlefield gamers and CoD gamers like battlefield 3. You have to stick to one of them and I'm my opinion being with EA and having a background with big maps why not go with a more battlefield feel to it. I mean if Dice was able to make BF2142 which is one of the most killer futuristic games Ive ever seen. Why not you? since you are all about sci-fi.

I loved bf2142.
32x32 players and a nice multiplayer. Great Ideas.

But seriously dude. CRYSIS 3 NEEDS 64 MULTIPLAYER IN A GIANT MAP.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS, DONT RUIN ANOTHER CRYSIS MULTIPLAYER.

Really it's not up to us how gameplay is implemented; EA might tweak the settings a little following player feedback, but we're largely not in the loop when it comes to major features in any of their games.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/20/2012 13:06:23

[quote=Hyncharas]Really it's not up to us how gameplay is implemented; EA might tweak the settings a little following player feedback, but we're largely not in the loop when it comes to major features in any of their games.[/quote]

yeah, i was thinking about it.Its not Ea games Fault. Sorry Ea.

tell me, whats the main Crysis Forum? I need go there and write some stuff xD
Crysis  > Crysis General Discussion
Go to: