[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Question about adding games to Origin.  XML
Origin  > General Discussion

I have the SWTOR Collector's Edition and I wouldn't mind if it were possible to place a shortcut of it in my games library. Can it be done?

The game should appear in your "My Games" library. By clicking on the shortcut, it will launch the game. You can also add a shortcut to your desktop.

Hope that helps!

[quote=Origin_MD]The game should appear in your "My Games" library. By clicking on the shortcut, it will launch the game. You can also add a shortcut to your desktop.

Hope that helps! [/quote]

Sorry, I should've been more explicit. I didn't buy the game through Origin. The Collector's Edition doesn't come with it as far as I know.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/02/2012 10:15:49

I don't think it's possible if you didn't buy it via Origin
[WWW]

If you registered your Collector's Edition on SWTOR.com, it should appear in your Origin My Games library even if you didn't purchase it directly from the Origin store. If it's not showing up for you, you are likely using a different Origin account than the one you are using to play Star Wars: The Old Republic.

[quote=Origin_MD]If you registered your Collector's Edition on SWTOR.com, it should appear in your Origin My Games library even if you didn't purchase it directly from the Origin store. If it's not showing up for you, you are likely using a different Origin account than the one you are using to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. [/quote]

Thanks, I didn't know I had that account. I have two games there: SWTOR CE and The Sims 3. Probably unlikely but is there somewhere I can request that I can transfer those games to my current account?

[quote=JabbyX7][quote=Origin_MD]If you registered your Collector's Edition on SWTOR.com, it should appear in your Origin My Games library even if you didn't purchase it directly from the Origin store. If it's not showing up for you, you are likely using a different Origin account than the one you are using to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. [/quote]

Thanks, I didn't know I had that account. I have two games there: SWTOR CE and The Sims 3. Probably unlikely but is there somewhere I can request that I can transfer those games to my current account?[/quote]

Yes, speak to a Game Advisor at help.ea.com and request to have your past games transferred to your new account. Hope that helps!

Bit of a late reply, sorry, but I contacted an advisor through live chat, and he says transferring games from one account to another is not possible.

[img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/JabbaDaHutt30/Untitled-1.png[/img]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/2012 10:08:53

Origin  > General Discussion
Go to: