[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Connection loss again and again  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Report a Game Bug

Hi all,

today i update the game but now i must wait 4 or 5 minutes before each hole loads and there is a message "le jeu ne réponds pas" (game doesn't work any more in english ?) and after a message "Connection loss".

have you also get this message until the last update ?

Same

The long delays between holes will be diminished if you play through TWO, instead of Origin. The game has tons of lag from TWO, but at least you can play without the wait. I'm almost positive that when EA employee's show up in the morning, and or when ever they decide to get out of bed, and show up for work, they will, or I hope they will see that what ever they did on their update, has messed his game up so bad, that there is a lack of people playing it, and they will fix it, or? I could be barking up the wrong tree!

Gary_A_D wrote:The long delays between holes will be diminished if you play through TWO, instead of Origin. The game has tons of lag from TWO, but at least you can play without the wait. I'm almost positive that when EA employee's show up in the morning, and or when ever they decide to get out of bed, and show up for work, they will, or I hope they will see that what ever they did on their update, has messed his game up so bad, that there is a lack of people playing it, and they will fix it, or? I could be barking up the wrong tree!

I know that you can play TWO but... only on Windows or mac not on Linux unfortunately

And before they update the game could they try it ??? I think that this could avoid many problems !!!

Please Mr EA could you wake your employees up so that they can deserve their wages ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/2012 06:33:31

I am just having the same connection and waiting time problem...

Just begun after the last update on the 10th of april 2012

Please GAME Tech dev team fix it!

thanks in advance!

STILL losing connection when loading tournament and after every single hole.
Impossible to play and remain sane. Looking for new game other then EA

It works now after a server maintennace this afternoon

Yaaaa problem is gone. Should have known it was there server and not the update. Looks like they put the cart before the horse on this one.

No way! this morning everything was ok...but this 'noon.......lost connection (what a surprise)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost my connection this morning after a round, and didn't mind. No biggy, and was glad to get the bug report window. Only way I now know how to contact someone at EA to complain about something. It's my entertainment scapegoat.
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Report a Game Bug
Go to: