[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
**NEW** Roster Update #2  XML
NBA JAM  > NBA JAM General Discussion

Community Manager

Hey Everyone,

We just updated the rosters for NBA JAM: On Fire Edition. Check out the NEW additions!

Kyrie Irving
Jimmer Fredette
Kemba Walker
Derrick Williams
MarShon Brooks
Brandon Knight
Tristan Thompson
Nene
DeAndre Jordan
Darren Collison
Jeremy Lin
Arron Afflalo
Roy Hibbert
Kyle Lowry

Thanks,

EA_JCole

only a 7 for Irvings 3? Thats strange, he shoots over 40% and his 9/9 in the rookie all star game lol

J. R. Smith has a Denver jersey on still, same with kenyon martin

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/2012 15:54:35

Thanks COLE!!!

[Avatar]

Wow! Really surprised that there is no Paul George! He is the PERFECT Jam player!

Wow, a second roster update? I have to give it to ya, never thought we'd see a first update let alone a second update. Good to see the rookies. Maybe it will get me to play this game again. Probably not, but maybe.

Developer

[quote=grimace5]J. R. Smith has a Denver jersey on still, same with kenyon martin[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback, I've passed this info along.

Guess it's too late for it to matter, but Kyrie should be as clutch as you can be in the game:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/09/nba-clutch-players-anthony-durant-irving-video_n_1413641.html

kinda weird his stats are just a worse version of mark price at the moment, when in reality he's a better dribbler and overall better in some aspects...tristian thompson is kind of a pointless add, i like him, but even varejao is useless in this game and TT is just a worse version of varejao, but can't complain having a more complete roster. ramon sessions or bynum on the lakers should def have been added, though. but glad to see the rookie adds finally, Lin should def be fun to play with, jimmer's overrated but at least he might make the kings usable now.

why isn't Tyson Chandler in the game? he is one of the best defensive players in the league this year and he has been the Knicks second best player. can you please put him in the game. and how come the announcer doesn't call these new added players by their name??

EA_JCole wrote:Hey Everyone,

We just updated the rosters for NBA JAM: On Fire Edition. Check out the NEW additions!

Kyrie Irving
Jimmer Fredette
Kemba Walker
Derrick Williams
MarShon Brooks
Brandon Knight
Tristan Thompson
Nene
DeAndre Jordan
Darren Collison
Jeremy Lin
Arron Afflalo
Roy Hibbert
Kyle Lowry

Thanks,

EA_JCole

This roster update is great, thanks! If there is another one here are some small suggestions. Have the Vince Carter on the Dunk Champ team be the same Vince as the Raptor Legend that is unlockable. Have Gilbert Arenas' stats on the cover kings reflect how good he was at the time. (if anyone else is added please consider James Harden)

Since i downloaded the update, i have no commentary during my games. Has this been reported by anyone else?

Wish Jordan was on the game.

Yeah why isn't Jordan and Kareem on this game

[Avatar]

dbchampbailey24 wrote:Yeah why isn't Jordan and Kareem on this game

Jordan nor Kareem are not under the EA Sports contract for them to be placed in the game. Jordan at the time is not even under NBPA until 2K got rights to him. Same with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar along with other players. That's why you see Pippen, Rodman, Magic, and others because they're under NBPA. Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller to name a few. Are not under NBPA to have their rights placed in games. That'll be copyright infringement which that's another lawsuit for EA. This is the same situation with EA battling it out against Bill Russell, the O'Bannon brothers, and other players because of the issue that happened on NCAA College Basketball because of legendary teams.

Carmelo is on the Knicks, but on one of the special teams (Cover Kings I think) he has on a Denver jersey.

That's pretty pathetic if you ask me, all these developers and people working on the game and not one person checking the jerseys to see if people have on the right uniforms?....Pathetic
NBA JAM  > NBA JAM General Discussion
Go to: