[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
make origin account possible to update info  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Suggestions

I have attempted to remember the password that my origin account was linked to and to no avail, I could not remember it. What does this mean? I cannot register any games with EA sports and I am not certain but I think this means I cannot compete with others online. I am basically sitting here dead in the water with no oars. I called EA help and after jumping through a ton of hoops, the tech hung up on me because I was not getting what s/he was saying. I just don't understand why I cannot verify who I am (be it by drivers license, another picture id, a new email address) so I can update the new email info without remembering the old one. or even better. Cancel the account completely and let me start from scratch. If I was trying to steal someones identity to use on EA, wouldn't I want it to have good stats right from the start?

Go back to the sign in page, whether it be TWO, or Origin, then click where it says, forgot password. EA will send you an email with instructions on how to change your password.

I was on the phone with a tech for an hour and a half and he told me that he can't help me because EA is helping to stop identity theft and the ability to steal someones account. I am not sure what good stealing an EA account would be, but it is ridiculous that you get one chance at it (for the password). The email I had used for my origin account was one that I made when I had a ps3. I have since then (4-5 years ago) linked my xbox account with it. I then had the same trouble I am having now with the password situation and so I made a new EA account. It recognizes my xbox gamer tag but doesn't recognize the platform I have (xbox). When I tried to log into my origin account, it recognized my old email (the one I have no clue the password too.

The tech made me take the pass code paper that came with the game and the receipt and scan it in so he could see. he then gave me a new pass code. Why? I have no clue and by doing so, I feel he was not helping me much and I told him he was confusing me because what he had done made no sense. So, he hung up on me..

ok i need some help..i have a new xbox live screenname..i need to add tht one and get rid of my old one..can someone please help me out with this yhanks

[Avatar]

[quote=hot_2_trot0311]ok i need some help..i have a new xbox live screenname..i need to add tht one and get rid of my old one..can someone please help me out with this yhanks[/quote]

First, you need to go to the XBOX Forums.
This is Tiger Woods Online for the PC only.

AMD X4965 3.4ghz 8gig memory
GTX 660 Ti 2gb Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Google Chrome AT&T high speed DSL

Member of Granny Clarks Ho's

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Suggestions
Go to: