[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
How Do You Delete Patch (PS3)  XML
EA SPORTS UFC  > EA SPORTS' Past MMA Games

[Avatar]

Its not in "game data utility" so where do i go to delete the MMA patch so i can go back to making UFC fighters....sucks to see this game go within 3 years but what can you do

I've been on the same boat. Would love to get an update on this.

You're never a loser until you quit trying.

all you have to do is delete all of the game data utility for MMA. You wont be able to get the updates back or it will revert back but if that is what you are after that is how you do it.

[Avatar]

I undethatnd that,im trying to get rid of the patch,but all the data i have is my saved stuff settings,fighters,whatever but theres nothing bigger than a couple kilobytes....i did buy it from the playstation store so im going to delete it completely and try it but i dont see why it wouldnt be in "data utility"

deleting the game data utility only will not affect your fighters or saves, that is located in the saved data utility folder. basically the only thing in the game data utility folder is patches and updates.

[Avatar]

I know what your saying,game data utility file holds all your games installs and not the actual SAVED or created settings/fighters,what im saying is all i have are career saves,saved fighters,& profile settings in the SAVED DATA UTILITY,i do not have any ea sports mma in the GAME DATA UTILITY but again i downloaded the game from the playstation store so the whole game is installed in my ps3,not on disk
EA SPORTS UFC  > EA SPORTS' Past MMA Games
Go to: