[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Joining a friend ?  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > General Discussion

Hi all, new here and enjoying it so far (mostly), just wanting to ask, when i see a friend online, there is a "join game" button. All it does is start the start game screen, it doesn't actually load me into a game or anything. Should it ? Can we also invite friends to join a created game ?
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but seeing as this is EA, there will be 1000s of pages of complaints and bug threads allready, just too many to sift through.
Hope someone answers before ea breaks my firefox next

the join game button has never and will never work you just can;t jump into the middle of someone's
round. i really don't understand why or why it has stayed.

the only way to get a round in with a friend is to meet them in the lobby,so without some kind of chat in the lobby it is hard to meet up unless using some kind of voice chat, i have a ventrilo server and use it for the groups im in as voice chat makes the game much better plus it is great entertainment meeting new folks and being able to chat with them realtime
[Email]

[Avatar]

We need a GAME LOBBY General Chat Window like in 08. Then we could see who was in the Game Lobby, their status (i.e. Waiting to Join, In Game etc.) and set up Matches with Groupies. As it is now, getting a Game with Friends is a total Carp Shoot.

keef, i have found ventrilo to be very helpful in setting matches
and just plain making more fun out of the game.as you may have noticed i have joined the wcc
along with the the other group nathan created and i have also got a 10 slot ventrilo to start with hopefully i will be upgrading it to a 35 slot unit soon if it gets busy enough. i have also created a myleague ladder site for the wgc and wanting to cross it with the wcc just waiting for an answer from nathan on that,besides figuring out how to use the myleague site.
sorry bout going off topic but i figured i would let you know about it since we are both involved in your gvg format.
and i would also like to say thanks for all the work you do keeping the gvg thing going.
[Email]
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > General Discussion
Go to: