[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Didn't Get Pin Pack for Greek Isle  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback

So I spent 30k in coins to get Greek Isle to gold and I didn't get a course mastery pin pack. What gives?

So I actually call EA. Guess what the tech support guy does? When I told him my problem, he says that some other people have been getting the same thing...then he says Oops, it was you.

CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE THE TECH SUPPORT GUYS @ EA USE THIS FORUM TO ANSWER TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS?

SO SICK OF THIS *.

I PLAYED TWO ROUNDS LAST NIGHT ON SINGLE PLAYER PGA AND DIDN'T GET ANY COINS AND NO STATUS POINTS. NONE...ZERO.

JUST DID ANOTHER ROUND AND GOT 37 COINS AND SOME * STATUS POINTS!!!! I WANT MY NORMAL 650 COINS/240 STATUS POINTS THAT I NORMALLY GET.

I completed the gold objectives last night -- no pin pack either

Hopefully those pins can be obtained in other packs or EA does the "smart" thing and gives away the Greek Isle pin pack!

I'm on PS3 and just recently mastered the Greek Isles course and I did not get a pin pack either.

The award for Mastering Greek Isles was 200 coins... not a pin pack... Nobody got a pack for mastering it....

Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, and feedback.. To join go there and request a spot.......

kickingguru wrote:The award for Mastering Greek Isles was 200 coins... not a pin pack... Nobody got a pack for mastering it....

Which is bullshiit because every course gives you a pack. I got 21 courses gold and Ghey Isles is the only one that didn't. Not like goblets are overflowing with pins or anything.

[Avatar]

This could be why there are 5 missing pins for the bonus course?

Xbox 360: Chivalrous1
Country Club: Chivalry
CC Forums: http://chivalry.freeforums.org/
CC Info: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/7235
Wakka... Wakka... Wakka...

PS3

What gets to me on this, is that you get 500 coins for mastering at the silver level but only 200 for getting to gold. Time and time again, I just shake my head and wonder: "What are these people thinking, if at all".

Bugs aside, there are so many idiotic things in this game, its amazing.

PS3

You don't get a pin pack for Blackwolf Run either, and again you only get 200 coins for getting it to gold.

It really is a head scratcher.... its not like it took any less to Master those courses over other ones... I would believe it to be a mistake, but one they probably would have to work too hard to correct.... And for Gold to be less than Silver...

I believe since we are 5 short on the TPC River Highlands... It had to be a mistake...

Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, and feedback.. To join go there and request a spot.......
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback
Go to: