[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Packs for Pre-Order... ? OMFG  XML
Crysis  > Crysis General Discussion

Why are you busy working with pre-orders and asking for 1000000 dollars for a pre-order , when you cant barely make a good multiplayer ? Im not paying extra for pre-order PERIOD

My Friends arent gonna buy Crysis 3. You know why ? Because THERES NO MULTIPLAYER, THEREFORE WE CANT PLAY TOGETHER.

DUDE> SERIOUSLY> WTF , WHY , IM IN 2012 AND CANT HAVE A DECENT CRYSIS MULTIPLAYER ??????

RAGE RAGE RAGE

IM A FAN OF THE SERIES. TRY NOT TO RUIN IT.

BF3 = STupid. Dont Go BF3, COD WAY OR CODFIELD 3

THANKS FOR READING

Blackhawk0012 wrote:Why are you busy working with pre-orders and asking for 1000000 dollars for a pre-order , when you cant barely make a good multiplayer ? Im not paying extra for pre-order PERIOD

My Friends arent gonna buy Crysis 3. You know why ? Because THERES NO MULTIPLAYER, THEREFORE WE CANT PLAY TOGETHER.

DUDE> SERIOUSLY> WTF , WHY , IM IN 2012 AND CANT HAVE A DECENT CRYSIS MULTIPLAYER ??????

RAGE RAGE RAGE

THANKS FOR READING

OHHH AND BEFORE I FORGET. A NANODOME ? DUDE, SERIOUSLY, DUDE< THIS ISNT A RESIDENT EVIL GAME .

WHY DONT U CHANGE CRYNET TO UMBRELLA AND CALL IT RESIDENT CRYSIS ?????

wtf?

Blackhawk0012 wrote:
Blackhawk0012 wrote:Why are you busy working with pre-orders and asking for 1000000 dollars for a pre-order , when you cant barely make a good multiplayer ? Im not paying extra for pre-order PERIOD

RAGE RAGE RAGE

THANKS FOR READING

OHHH AND BEFORE I FORGET. A NANODOME ? DUDE, SERIOUSLY, DUDE< THIS ISNT A RESIDENT EVIL GAME .

WHY DONT U CHANGE CRYNET TO UMBRELLA AND CALL IT RESIDENT CRYSIS ?????

wtf?

Btw, i got a new idea of how to copy star wars and resident evil at the same time.

Make a facility that clones alcatraz and make an army of nanosuit-alcatraz.

That way, you can copy Star wars and RE at the same time. OK ?
Crysis  > Crysis General Discussion
Go to: