[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
putters wont go in bag  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® General Discussion

posted yesterday that my game was freezing at the putt screen....figured out its a club missing from my bag....the putter & no matter what i do cant get a putter to go in....only have 13 clubs so it should let me...i have 37 gold courses 7 masters jackets 293 weeks at #1 and now...since i got the Members Only trophy my putters have gone....shows them in the pro shop & lets me pick one BUT when i go back to my complete bag screen...shows 13 clubs & no putter......pleaase, please, please help me DCastro39

wow, I really hope someone is looking into this for you. That's a very unfortunate story, and I will prolong finishing my career mode until I know it's safe.

Dcastro...do you have a hybrid club in your bag...if so which ones....i recommend a little trick of the system...may work ...may not....take off all your clubs so it has the minimum allowed in bag then add every driver....2 hybrids....some irons and a putter to see if it will add up to 14 that way...it seems that most people are having issues with the hybrid requirements this year so u must have a hybrid selected prior to putter...also try and go into equipment screen and change type of putter and see if it holds that info on the in the bag screen...just a thought to try

well, just when i think i've seen or experienced the worst of it, something like this is posted. at least, for every 3 tournament rounds i play, 1 of them goes the distance to completion without the server kicking me, or the game freezing my XBox.

i think we need to start an over-under pool on how many Mega or Giga bytes the first patch will need to be.

i'll go with 458 megabytes, only because 1 wont be everything needed.

JC

[WWW]

[Avatar]

Dude you either play non stop golf or your talking about TW12.

mega8deth8 PSN
Caddykillaz!! CC (No more dramas, come get it)
Am/Tourn/Sim Player

I had that happen to me too. Went to change my putter from the in bag section and my previous putter didnt display a image for it. I selected it anyway and that was a big mistake, ended up with zero putter and no matter what I tried couldnt add one to my bag.

Ended up having to start over and now my second one is messed up, but so far workable. If I make any club changes in the pro shop it doesnt update the bag and resets all to default. Then have to go to the bag and match what is selected in the pro shop manually.

Ive had this club corruption problem each year with TW11, 12 now 13. Read that its been a problem for several years. Ive always tried to maintain an additional profile for friends and they seem to get corrupted not saving to the proper profile. Got to be something common to both that when not in sync gets corrupted, just wish they would figure it out.

I'm leaning to think that it is the way they have the controller number hard coded to the profile. I was trying to use the proper controller this last time around to be safe, but I switched profiles to make a quick change with the same controller now both are messed up.

Kent

Move Elite Country Club
Move only Tour Pro and Tournament
http://tigerwoods-ps3.eu

First question that I wanna ask then is whether DCastro has only one profile or more than one?

Console : PS3
TW 13 ~ Play AM no putt prev or spin
TW12 TourPro 62 Avg 1.6 Putt
TW Wii 07,09,10,11,12 The Glory Days
Links 2001/2003

GM : 62 SimGem Country Club

[Avatar]

My question is, what happens when you guys select a putter from the Equipment section instead of the In The Bag?

Xbox 360: Chivalrous1
Country Club: Chivalry
CC Forums: http://chivalry.freeforums.org/
CC Info: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/7235
Wakka... Wakka... Wakka...

DCastro sent me a PM that he only has one profile, so that means it wasn't because he had two profiles that the putter issue happened. So his problem stems from something else.

Console : PS3
TW 13 ~ Play AM no putt prev or spin
TW12 TourPro 62 Avg 1.6 Putt
TW Wii 07,09,10,11,12 The Glory Days
Links 2001/2003

GM : 62 SimGem Country Club

[Avatar]

Same... he also sent me a PM that he has tried the option of selecting it from equipment instead of in the bag

Xbox 360: Chivalrous1
Country Club: Chivalry
CC Forums: http://chivalry.freeforums.org/
CC Info: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/7235
Wakka... Wakka... Wakka...

Same thing just happened to me guys. no matter what i do i can't get a putter in the bag. It seems that once i unlocked the hammerhead clubs and made the mistake of equipping them from the equipment section instead of in the bag. It messed up everything. I have a hammerhead putter in the Equip section but when i go to my bag it isn't available. This is really * me off. I am halfway through the career with everything else completed and now I'm faced with restarting over or just giving up. Unless EA fixes these issues THIS WILL BE THE LAST GAME THAT I BUY FROM THEM. TIME AND AGAIN GAMES ARE RELEASED FROM ALL DEVELOPERS BUT ESPECIALLY EA THAT ARE RUSHED OUT AND COMPLETELY SCREWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The game just freezes every time i land on the green. This is complete BS. If anyone has a solution i would really appreciate it.

[Avatar]

Has this BS been addressed?
I'm having the same problem can't get a putter equipped.
Decided to try the Master's Classic Woods and Drivers to see what the High recovery attribute does.

Joined an online H2H at the Predator and had only 3 wedges in my golf bag.
Normally no problem ...LOL
But the G%*)&% Game locked up and killed everyone on the first Green.
They lose PINS, we all lose
Now I can't make the CAG function.
Yes I have more than one profile on my PS3, my son plays as well when he visits.
F^%^#^
I have spent an hour trying to reconfig my clubs... NONSENSE

[Avatar]

I found this and before I go on a RAMPAGE
I'll give it a try...

Chripes I justed wanted to try the Masters Clubs I didn;t want the Wooden Shaft up my...

Colonel Putty wrote:so i "fixed" this problem the other day, although i'm not entirely sure what i did. basically i did the equivalent of banging on the car engine until the problem resolved itself:

1. create another profile (if you don't already have another created golfer)

2. go to the "in the bag" menu, check to make sure they have a club in each of their respective sets (there should be 14 by default, including a putter)

3. go to the "club menu," and select a different club type for each of the 6 sets of club types-this may not be possible unless you have the master's edition since the only club sets available for newly created golfers are the default and masters sets. (this may not be an essential step, but try it if you can)

4. now back out to the main menu (all changes should have saved for that created golfer), now select your original profile. check the "in the bag" menu. if it worked your golfer should now be set up with 14 clubs again.

[Avatar]

HALE_IRWIN_II wrote:I found this and before I go on a RAMPAGE
I'll give it a try...

Chripes I justed wanted to try the Masters Clubs I didn;t want the Wooden Shaft up my...

Colonel Putty wrote:so i "fixed" this problem the other day, although i'm not entirely sure what i did. basically i did the equivalent of banging on the car engine until the problem resolved itself:

1. create another profile (if you don't already have another created golfer)

2. go to the "in the bag" menu, check to make sure they have a club in each of their respective sets (there should be 14 by default, including a putter)

3. go to the "club menu," and select a different club type for each of the 6 sets of club types-this may not be possible unless you have the master's edition since the only club sets available for newly created golfers are the default and masters sets. (this may not be an essential step, but try it if you can)

4. now back out to the main menu (all changes should have saved for that created golfer), now select your original profile. check the "in the bag" menu. if it worked your golfer should now be set up with 14 clubs again.

Didn't work....

I'm on my third CAG, this is redidulous, surprised not more have reported this problem.

My second CAG was able to get the putter back by entering the shafts from the proshop, when exited it prompt to save even though I never made any changes, and then the putter was back. Finally got my CAG to around 800,000 xp to where I could max out 4 catagories at 100, but half the clubs were unusable. So I wiped my hard drive completly of TW13 and did a fresh install. Guess what, by the time I got my second CAG created and setup it was already cross linked with the first one. You go to the bag and in the club attibute graph you see a comparision between the 2 CAG's clubs, it should only show your CAG. Reselected the clubs in my bag and it cleared that up, but then the other CAG showed the cross linked club attributes and also have showed the clubs from the other CAG. Now club images are missing again in the bag, this is BS to have all this happen on a clean install without even playing a round. Never had a second controller active, which is what I thought may of been the problem. I give up will see how long these stay playable, probably be alright as long as I dont change any clubs, but sucks having to be stuck with one set.

Kent

Move Elite Country Club
Move only Tour Pro and Tournament
http://tigerwoods-ps3.eu
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® General Discussion
Go to: